ujam STRIIIINGS pre-order

Reid Rosefelt

A lot of people don't know that Hans Zimmer is one of the co-founders of ujam.  Well, here's the first product where that pays off.

$99 for pre-order.  After that it will be $169.  No demo at this point.

More info HERE  (affiliate link)

The name is designed so it looks like the four strings on a violin.

Note that this is called Symphonic Elements, so it looks like this is the first part of  a new ujam series

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

Anyone else starting to feel like that Hans Zimmer sound is getting a bit old?

Hans Zimmer reminds me of the villian in the Incredibles: I’ll give them heroics. I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen! And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And when everyone’s super....no one will be. [evil laughter] [leaves room]

Like, 'when everyone sounds like Hans Zimmer.....' ;)

• Haha 5

A few more observations.

It is a two-part engine, not just ensembles--low and high strings. You can crossfade between them.

The Style listed below is "Medium Section Staccato - Chords Inversions" That suggests how the Styles might work. And the presets will be based on the Styles, but with different presets.

There is a Finisher in the middle. The current one is "Nice Boost." ( So you'll have a few multi-effects algorithms to make quick changes.

This looks like it will be a lot more than an ostinato engine. A new take on it for sure.

Also note that it is listed as "by Boris Salchow."

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

A lot of people don't know that Hans Zimmer is one of the co-founders of ujam. 

I didn't !

although I do remember him in the Buggles

that's him at the back looking slightly embarrassed

(sorry Reid for the slight derail of the topic)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

The download will be available on December 7th.

The pre-order price ends on December 6th.

so buying in blind... nice...

maybe I am alone here as many people have different opinion but not very impressed about their guitars vsts so  for me it is 'no way'.

And it is good news as  more and more deals coming but money in wallet still the same :)

2 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Hans Zimmer reminds me of the villian in the Incredibles: I’ll give them heroics. I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen! And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And when everyone’s super....no one will be. [evil laughter] [leaves room]

You know it is getting bad when portions of sound tracks between different films sound identical 🤨... then suddenly realize "same composer."

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I don t know but by judging at the level of non exitement this video made to me , i l starting to feel finally mature to resist purchasing stuff i don t need ....

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Zo said:

I don t know but by judging at the level of non exitement this video made to me , i l starting to feel finally mature to resist purchasing stuff i don t need ....

that's certainly wrong attitude for this forum... maybe you need to re-hab

• Like 1