Sonikinetic 12 Days of X-Mas

cclarry

I am famous (at VI:Control anyway) for the "12 Days" sales.  First, I do long threads on VI:Control where I urge people to set their clocks so they don't miss these deals.  I tell people over and over what they must do so they don't miss out. 

And then I forget myself.

One year some guys on VI:Control thought I was so pathetic that they got together and purchased a copy for me. 

Last year Sonokinetic emailed me after both giveaways to make sure I wasn't an idiot again

• Haha 4

Question for you guys who have purchased in previous seasons:   If an Sonikinetic product is on sale during the Black Friday sale, is it worth waiting for the 12 Days of Christmas to see if it will also be part of that sale? or is it best to purchase the product during the BF sale as they do not repeat products during the Christmas sale? 

I ask because I have not purchased from them in either the BF or the 12 Days of Christmas sales.  I have my eye on one of their products and definitely want to pick it up during a sale, but do not know how things have been done there in the past seasons.

Any advice?

C2