Neural DSP Black Friday

cclarry

5 hours ago, fitzroy said:

If you've only tested it once, they 'refreshed' your Ilok trial serial - just need to find it, get it to 'show', then activate it again. 

Thanks, that worked for me 👍 I will also be giving Nolly and Plini a good listen before the sale ends!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tom said:

How do you get trial licenses refreshed? I trialled Nolly a few months back so trial not working for me now but itching to try it again 

If you demo-ed it before, you had an Ilok trial license. Check the tab that shows all your licenses on ilok (including inactive ones), Nolly should be there 'refreshed'. Right click, get it to 'show', so it's in your list of active plugins, then in the tab containing your current/active licenses, right click again and 'activate' it. 

24 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

If you demo-ed it before, you had an Ilok trial license. Check the tab that shows all your licenses on ilok (including inactive ones), Nolly should be there 'refreshed'. Right click, get it to 'show', so it's in your list of active plugins, then in the tab containing your current/active licenses, right click again and 'activate' it. 

Thanks Fitzroy! Worked a treat

I have jumped on the Plini. Funny, tried it out when it first came out and let the 14 day trial lapse, no idea why. Like others have said, it’s very versatile but also it gives me inspiration with new sounds I don’t get with S Gear. It’s a great plugin and I’d like to record a song around it now. That’s me set for the weekend! 

Edited by Marshall
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I like Nolly...but I'll probably hold out to see how Amplitube 5 stacks up...
there will always be another sale down the road...

Yes, it would be good if IKM release AT 5 soon so potential customers can decide if they want to buy AT 5.

@Peter - IK Multimedia

FWIW.. I tried Granophyre. Its okay but defiantly not for clean tones. also a little limited. Only 1 FX.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, tom said:

How do you get trial licenses refreshed? I trialled Nolly a few months back so trial not working for me now but itching to try it again 

To be honest, I am not quite  sure.  

I was looking at my list of licenses in iLok manager and discovered many my already trialed NDSP plugin have info like:  Expires 14 Days after activation - Trial extension

so I manually activated them and downloaded plugins to ensure it is working. And it is...

Run you iLok manager and look at your licenses list. Maybe you also have such entries (for NDSP or others).

It would be logical if they reset old trials to let people reconsider their decision because of their big sale...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Uhhh...yes, please.  I would like to NOT buy what I'm about to buy if the AT5  upgrade is significant enough.

@Peter - IK Multimedia

same here. ^^ I am actually quite happy with the AT GUI, so it would be nice to not switch if IKM  now  have a product that is on par with other players in the Amp Sim market.

Edited by telecode 101

I've been demoing the Cory Wong sim and quite impressed with it....versatile it is. Got some very nice clean tones as well as crunchy rhythm/leads. The Fx's are very nice as well and seriously thinking of getting it. Liked this video (of course, Tom Quayle can make anything sound good). :)

Edited by Mesh
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I've been demoing the Cory Wong sim and quite impressed with it....versatile it is. Got some very nice clean tones as well as crunchy rhythm/leads. The Fx's are very nice as well and seriously thinking of getting it. Liked this video (of course, Tom Quayle can make anything sound good). :)

I highly recommend it. It's not just for mellow funk tones. I use it. Its not just the tones though. The UI is really well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1