Native Instruments Cyber Season

cclarry

15 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry! 

@Mesh looks like Damage 2 is not included in this sale so the Heavyocity deal is the way to go right now or wait and see if anything better turns up for BF.

Thanks Zinc!

I don't have Damage 1, so Damage 2 will have to be heavily discounted......or my wallet gets seriously damaged.

You know how it is though, GAS just emanates from within. B|

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

Ahh. the tried and true 50% off NI BF deal. Not bad for those who do not want the Komplete collection or the upgrade.

Can't access the site at the moment (overloaded!) - is the komplete upgrade in the sale ? wasn't expecting that.

Just now, paulo said:

Was hoping that Kontakt upgrade would be included.😒

Electric Sunburst Deluxe is looking tempting though......

I'm waiting until next year until the Komplete upgrades are on sale before spending more on NI .....

BUT I did buy Electric Sunburst Deluxe a few months ago when it was released - it's superb......so is the picked acoustic...if you like that kind of thing.

1 minute ago, simon said:

I'm waiting until next year until the Komplete upgrades are on sale before spending more on NI .....

BUT I did buy Electric Sunburst Deluxe a few months ago when it was released - it's superb......so is the picked acoustic...if you like that kind of thing.

Yeah, that was my thinking too, but I have some gift ££ burning a hole in my pocket. PA is on the list too. I'd have to upgrade to Komplete Ultimate to get both of those and although it's good VFM when looked at in isolation, there's an awful lot in there that I will probably never use.

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Yeah, that was my thinking too, but I have some gift ££ burning a hole in my pocket. PA is on the list too. I'd have to upgrade to Komplete Ultimate to get both of those and although it's good VFM when looked at in isolation, there's an awful lot in there that I will probably never use.

If you have e-vouchers, I just discovered that e-vouchers don't work on special offers like Black Friday sale items.  Darn.