Sugar Bytes Drum Computer, Factory, Aparillo , looperator are free for iOS .

cclarry

31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Go to the app store!

I think you can download these to try them out indefinitely but to obtain the full content is an IAP Larry. 

i.e. Drum Computer IAP is £25.99, Looperator, Aparillo and Factory £17.99  in the UK

At least that's what it shows on my iPad right now.

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I think you can download these to try them out indefinitely but to obtain the full content is an IAP Larry. 

i.e. Drum Computer IAP is £25.99, Looperator, Aparillo and Factory £17.99  in the UK

At least that's what it shows on my iPad right now.

It was a copy and paste....I don't have anything iOS...so have no idea, so thanx for the info ZT!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It was a copy and paste....I don't have anything iOS...so have no idea, so thanx for the info ZT!

No probs Larry! Then again Sugar Bytes often have sales around BF so I expect the situation will change soon :)

• Like 1

These are now on sale in the IOS app store Larry. Could change the title maybe?

Various prices but you have to look at the in-app purchase price to see them as you can install most of them for free and then unlock full features with the IAP.

For example, Looperator IAP is apparently $15.99 in US store (also £15.99 in UK store), Factory is £9.99 (UK store) and even the new one Drum Computer is in the sale although not heavily discounted at £23.99 IAP.