My New Video on How to Save Money on Music Software Hails King Larry and Plugs This Forum

Reid Rosefelt

I'm sorry to spam this forum, but I thought it should get to you all as soon as it was up. 

This forum  is the very first thing I talk about. 

While it usually takes me a few weeks to make a video, I did this all yesterday and today as I wanted to get something up to plug my VI:Control post.  The sound isn't that great, but I don't have time to mess with it.   The hard part was to print up all that money with Tiger's picture on it.

Hope you like this.  It's a tribute to all of you as well as King Larry! 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I'm greatly flattered TTF(RR) and that's a great video!  I'm going to increase your viewship!

Word on the strees says the gov is looking for you to spread misinformation on this covid shit .... just saying lol ....

That's the problem of being so efficient and consistant 

In germany covid propaganda from gov is managed by "marketing "agency ....ain't that beautyfull ... 

Edited by Zo
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm sorry to spam this forum, but I thought it should get to you all as soon as it was up. 

This forum  is the very first thing I talk about. 

While it usually takes me a few weeks to make a video, I did this all yesterday and today as I wanted to get something up to plug my VI:Control post.  The sound isn't that great, but I don't have time to mess with it.   The hard part was to print up all that money with Tiger's picture on it.

Hope you like this.  It's a tribute to all of you as well as King Larry! 

Reid , put a link of your VI thread !! I hope you don't mind me sharing this video on omnipshere FB page lol 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

45 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm greatly flattered TTF(RR) and that's a great video!  I'm going to increase your viewship!

When people find out that you are in my video that will be the end of Rick Beato.   I will be the new lord of music YouTube video!!!

27 minutes ago, Zo said:

Reid , put a link of your VI thread !! I hope you don't mind me sharing this video on omnipshere FB page lol 

The thread is in the copy below, but it's here    https://vi-control.net/community/threads/tiger-the-frogs-alphabetical-list-of-november-2020-sales.100595/

24 minutes ago, Zo said:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/tiger-the-frogs-alphabetical-list-of-november-2020-sales.100595/

Reid , superbe job , really !!! so if i understand well , first pages of thread is dynamic and changes on each sales ?

Yes, I am changing it all the time. A bit behind today because I've been getting two videos out.

17 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Great video!

The only thing I'd have added is a label reminding people to consume gear responsibly...

Oh man, I wish I had thought of that!   I will use it someday.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, kevin H said:

Great video TTF.  I subscribed. By the way  you mentioned we are a community, but I would argue we are borderline cultish because if Larry told us to drink the kool aid to get a bigger discount some of us might...hehe

I'm not sure I agree with that...   how big a discount? 

• Haha 2