Jump to content
Michel Camacho

Hypersonic vst is not loading

Recommended Posts

Hi. I have a problem, some days ago I still could work with this vst like my other libraries and vst plugins, but I think after installing Omnisphere my vst Hypersonic is not working anymore, I can only see the loading window and after that the program is not responding. Do you know how to fix this?? this is the only vst I have problem with.  I let a video below so you can understand better what's going on when I open this vst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a bit of a rush right now, but I too have an issue with hyperosonic. see the thread 

I tested JBridge demo, and it all started to work, but when I purchased the full version, it stopped working. A few months back the dev was starting to try and solve the issue, but I haven't heard from him for a while. I need to chase him up.

Basically, even though I purchased the full version, I use the demo version of JBridge, but am limited to 20min intervals. It seems that the saving of the VSTi state causes a hang. The demo does not save the state, so operates perfectly. I use patch changes to select the patch instead of relying on the state of the VSTi on save

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try to run CbB as a system administrator.

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

the path is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities

 

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

 

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Edited by Johnny Tsao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JohnK said:

In a bit of a rush right now, but I too have an issue with hyperosonic. see the thread 

I tested JBridge demo, and it all started to work, but when I purchased the full version, it stopped working. A few months back the dev was starting to try and solve the issue, but I haven't heard from him for a while. I need to chase him up.

Basically, even though I purchased the full version, I use the demo version of JBridge, but am limited to 20min intervals. It seems that the saving of the VSTi state causes a hang. The demo does not save the state, so operates perfectly. I use patch changes to select the patch instead of relying on the state of the VSTi on save

 

 

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsao said:

You can try to run CbB as a system administrator.

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

the path is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities

 

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

 

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Thank you guys. I tried once more time after that day and loaded the Hypersonic 2 vst and it worked. I don't know why it crashed days ago but it seems is working perfectly. Anyways if I get a problem again I'll try some of your solutions. I show how is it working again Thanks for everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Michel Camacho said:

 

Thank you guys. I tried once more time after that day and loaded the Hypersonic 2 vst and it worked. I don't know why it crashed days ago but it seems is working perfectly. Anyways if I get a problem again I'll try some of your solutions. I show how is it working again Thanks for everything

My one loads and runs, but hangs when I try to save the project.

 

hmmm... now to try the bitbridge binary switch trick.

19 hours ago, Johnny Tsao said:

You can try to run CbB as a system administrator.

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

the path is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities

 

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

 

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

 

Hope it can help🙂

Whoo-Hoo! that appears to work!!!

 

Have you seen any downside with this change?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnK said:

My one loads and runs, but hangs when I try to save the project.

 

hmmm... now to try the bitbridge binary switch trick.

Whoo-Hoo! that appears to work!!!

 

Have you seen any downside with this change?

This problem occurred after I upgraded from Sonar X3 to Sonar Platinum Edition, and it has been bothering me.

The BitBridge used by Sonar X3 seems to have good support for 32-bit plug-ins and is relatively stable.

I have been using Sonar Platinum Edition. With this method, Hypersonic 2 works very well

If you have backed up the BitBridge files used by CbB, you can overwrite the original files if in doubt

Glad to solve your problem👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, Johnny Tsao said:

You can try to run CbB as a system administrator.

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

the path is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities

 

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

 

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Thanks a lot for your help.

It works!

I do not understand how bitbridge is something small, whose bug is something simple, it is not corrected and yet functionalities are added to the daw.
For me it is nonsense.
Anyway, a million thanks for your help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FJ Lamela said:

Thanks a lot for your help.

It works!

I do not understand how bitbridge is something small, whose bug is something simple, it is not corrected and yet functionalities are added to the daw.
For me it is nonsense.
Anyway, a million thanks for your help.

You’re welcome! Glad to help. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...