Hypersonic vst is not loading

Michel Camacho

Hi. I have a problem, some days ago I still could work with this vst like my other libraries and vst plugins, but I think after installing Omnisphere my vst Hypersonic is not working anymore, I can only see the loading window and after that the program is not responding. Do you know how to fix this?? this is the only vst I have problem with.  I let a video below so you can understand better what's going on when I open this vst.

In a bit of a rush right now, but I too have an issue with hyperosonic. see the thread 

I tested JBridge demo, and it all started to work, but when I purchased the full version, it stopped working. A few months back the dev was starting to try and solve the issue, but I haven't heard from him for a while. I need to chase him up.

Basically, even though I purchased the full version, I use the demo version of JBridge, but am limited to 20min intervals. It seems that the saving of the VSTi state causes a hang. The demo does not save the state, so operates perfectly. I use patch changes to select the patch instead of relying on the state of the VSTi on save

18 hours ago, JohnK said:

In a bit of a rush right now, but I too have an issue with hyperosonic. see the thread 

I tested JBridge demo, and it all started to work, but when I purchased the full version, it stopped working. A few months back the dev was starting to try and solve the issue, but I haven't heard from him for a while. I need to chase him up.

Basically, even though I purchased the full version, I use the demo version of JBridge, but am limited to 20min intervals. It seems that the saving of the VSTi state causes a hang. The demo does not save the state, so operates perfectly. I use patch changes to select the patch instead of relying on the state of the VSTi on save

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsao said:

You can try to run CbB as a system administrator.

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

the path is in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Thank you guys. I tried once more time after that day and loaded the Hypersonic 2 vst and it worked. I don't know why it crashed days ago but it seems is working perfectly. Anyways if I get a problem again I'll try some of your solutions. I show how is it working again Thanks for everything

15 hours ago, Michel Camacho said:

Thank you guys. I tried once more time after that day and loaded the Hypersonic 2 vst and it worked. I don't know why it crashed days ago but it seems is working perfectly. Anyways if I get a problem again I'll try some of your solutions. I show how is it working again Thanks for everything

My one loads and runs, but hangs when I try to save the project.

hmmm... now to try the bitbridge binary switch trick.

19 hours ago, Johnny Tsao said:

If you still cannot open Hypersonic 2 smoothly, you can try to replace the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" ,

I use the "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" in the Sonar X3 version, because Hypersonic 2 can be executed normally in Sonar X3, the files I left before upgrading to the Platinum version.

It seems that CbB can execute Hypersonic 2. If you can't find other solutions, you can try it!

However, it is recommended that you back up the two files "BitBridge.exe" and "BitBridge.dll" currently used by CbB before overwriting

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Whoo-Hoo! that appears to work!!!

Have you seen any downside with this change?

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, Johnny Tsao said:

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Thanks a lot for your help.

It works!

I do not understand how bitbridge is something small, whose bug is something simple, it is not corrected and yet functionalities are added to the daw.
For me it is nonsense.
Anyway, a million thanks for your help.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, Johnny Tsao said:

I uploaded the Sonar X3 Bitbridge file, you can download it here

I also recorded a video to replace the overwrite, you can refer to it!

Hope it can help🙂

Hai Bro, after almost 5 years loosing hope trying to find answer why My Sonar cannot load HS2 properly after upgrading to Windows 10, finally I found your advice of switching the Bitbridge and it works !!! 👍👍👍 You are my saviour because I have so many unfinished projects using HS2 and abandoned because of My Sonar saving project always crashes if I load HS2. Now I can continue my project. Thank you very much for your advice.. 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

• 1 year later...