Larry Shelby

FREE Waves CLA Plugin (NEW)

No real information on it yet, so, chances are like several other Waves plugins other things are going on “under the hood “. Just a hypothesis.

Just got my code too.

Tony

Edited by Tony Carpenter

testing it out on some vocals, working my way through the presets. 

I have to say it sounds pretty good :)

• Like 3

We already hacked in this thread what will the mystery plugin be, didn't we :) hope nobody is surprised by anything but the quality of it.

So, another CLA's favorite hardware ported into the digital world, I think maybe he should just put them all into one Virtual studio plugin and call it... CLAV :D:D 

• Like 2

If this could work with CLA Mixbuss we’d be sorted ;). Can of course put it into Scheps channel thing.

Edited by Tony Carpenter
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

It sounds really nice for a freebie. Tried it on a backing vocal track with that "flange verb" preset...very usable.

• Like 2

Just now, cclarry said:

$26.98 at EveryPlugin with the BF60 Code

http://everyplugin.com/reel-adt.html

I looked at Koby's place before I posted and wondered why it was much higher than the Waves website. I forgot about the code!!

Yep, still a rookie!!

• Haha 1

Got my serial already, registered and using. For free? Good deal I say!

• Like 2

If I weren't receiving this plugin for free, I would not purchase it.  I have plenty of delays and plugins and can very easy route them in the same manor. 

Ah well, it's free, I'll take it.

I  noticed Waves spent a lot of time on the CLA Depth video using g Delays and Reverb in the recent video, this is  sooo nice to have.

Thanks Waves. 

• Like 1

I got my code for the CLA EchoSphere this morning and downloaded it.

Sounds nice! Thanks, Waves! 👍

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

So did you guys just recieve the licence via e-mail right away? I signed up earlier, but the only e-mail I've recieved from Waves is another sign-up email for the free plugin, not the code itself. 🤔

1 minute ago, RSMcGuitar said:

So did you guys just recieve the licence via e-mail right away? I signed up earlier, but the only e-mail I've recieved from Waves is another sign-up email for the free plugin, not the code itself. 🤔

mine came through pretty quickly this morning - I'd suggest you resubmit your email address on the website - won't do any harm

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, simon said:

mine came through pretty quickly this morning - I'd suggest you resubmit your email address on the website - won't do any harm

Yep, that did it. Thanks!

• Like 1