FREE Waves CLA Plugin (NEW)

cclarry

7 minutes ago, locrian said:

Any guesses as to what it will be?  The CLA line of plugins already seems fairly complete.

Door seems pretty wide open to me.

He basically has "muti-effects" for a few instruments and vocals.

Compressors

Channel Strip

Thats it as far as I know.  Saturation (since he is known for"rock") would be a possiblity. .  or a Keys and Synth multi-effect to add to the signatrue bundle.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

The NEW CLA psuedo-psycho-doesitall plugin!

Right! Just insert it, press the big "GO" button, and it mixes, masters, and uploads your track to all the major streaming services (and then routes the resulting income to your bank account).

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, locrian said:

(and then routes the resulting income to your bank account).

Talk about a dream!!!

If I were to guess I think it's got to be something they will be willing to give up. But then Studio Rak is a really good plugin!!!

1 minute ago, Grem said:

If I were to guess I think it's got to be something they will be willing to give up. But then Studio Rak is a really good plugin!!!

Last year's freebies were actually pretty good: Abbey Road Saturator, the three MDMX Distortion Modules, and there was something else that I can't remember.

7 minutes ago, locrian said:

Last year's freebies were actually pretty good: Abbey Road Saturator, the three MDMX Distortion Modules, and there was something else that I can't remember.

I didn't get Abby Road Saturator.

I recall Berzerk Distortion - which has to be the polar opposite spectrum

And a reverb I'll never use.

H-Comp and a bunch of worthless One knob this and that.  

Don't think saturator and the MDMX were free, they were just released around they time they gave us other stuff.

edit:  https://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/12/waves-intros-abbey-road-saturator-mdmx-versatile-distortion-plugins.html

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Yeah. I remember. I just don't think they would give away anything big!

They gave away H-Comp.

I don't know if it classifies as big, but  it is both legitimatly useful and has a modern UI.  Not some esoteric or antiquated plugin.  

The sibilance pluign they gave away was also good, but that one is very limited use type of effect.

• Like 1