Elottronix plugin issues [SOLVED]

Dimitri

Hi,

i have recently updated Cakewalk from a version of probably november 2019 or before , to the latest version of this month.

i copied the dll of  the Elottronix XL  VST plugin (the emulation of Frippertronics tape machine), into the Cakewalk VST plugins folder but when i launch  the plugin in the audio track effects  section i get many errors that seem to be related with the loading of that plugin module , i attached one example of those errors and the plugin gui which starts the same but doesn't work : the parameters , for example the manual delay time and the bars assignables are stuck to 0.  And of course no effect on the guitar signal is applied.

I can still use this plugin in a very old version of audio editor Adobe Audition (3.0) by the multitrack section,  that on my opinion and tastes can't be replaced for what concerns the advanced wave audio editing section ( i tried other wave editors included a less obsolete version of Audition ) but i would like to be able to do it also in Cakewalk where i run smoothly also guitar multieffects applications (amplitube , Bias fx...) .    That is the latest version , 1.4 , of Elottronix XL that was released for what i know.

any idea?

many thanks

Dimitri

error2.jpg

elottronix.jpg

Edited by Dimitri