Up to 60% off KV331

cclarry

Ok....doing the math...buy SynthMaster Player for $5 (if you don't own it) THEN buy the crossgrade
to SynthMaster One from Player(not the FREE version) for $19, THEN buy the Crossgrade from SynthMaster
One to SynthMaster for $19....Total Cost = $43!  That's $6 CHEAPER than buying the Bundle at $49!

Edited by cclarry

Also, I would like to add that if you want the everything bundle (which is SM 2.9, SMOne, all expansions and a free upgrade to the upcoming  SM 3.0), you can get it through their own website (https://www.synthmaster.com/synthmastereverythingbundle.aspx). Apply coupon NEWSLETTER10OFF and you're all set for 113 EU.

11 hours ago, Hillmy said:

2.99 has only just recently gone to beta, and that comes out first. So it will be a long while before 3.0. If we are lucky, probably next year. 🤪

Bulent (KV331 at KVR forum) says he has been busy putting finishing touches on 2.99 to prepare for 3.0.

BTW, you guys are not aware of the architectural changes that I've gone through to come up with this build. I've merged tons of code from SynthMaster One UI components + built a dynamic architecture where one can add/remove components (and hence can have dynamic effects, layers, mod matrix entries, etc).

I think it will be worth the wait... 😁

Every once in a while he posts an update on KVR, but I think most of his development activity and testers are on his Facebook group for SynthMaster.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1