Exclusive Early Access to VITAL Spectral Warping Wavetable Synth!!

Hillmy

Vital does look really interesting - nice features, can import your own samples, etc.

Different buy-in levels and of course a subscription plan!
Available on/after Nov 24th (unless you get early access via the link in video).

image.png.982e5e7fa9b6242ace8336cb4088d0fd.png

Larry did mention this synth in previous post but not the special early access deal

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

Note on early access - links are not given in video (unless I somehow missed seeing them)
But they are listed on the YouTube page of the video.  Hope no one minds that I've copied the info here.

from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmSQZRmYOa8&feature=youtu.be

▶ How To Get VITAL Early
I have an exclusive, early-access deal for anyone watching this video:
Vital Plus Synth with 250 presets and 70 wavetables ($25) + My New Soundbank "In The Mix - Vital Sounds" ($15) together for $20. A saving of 50%.

These both come with lifetime free updates. The deal is exclusive for anyone watching this video and is not available anywhere else. We want to reward early supporters and adopters of Vital so this deal is only available for 7 more days.

▶ Get Early Access Here 50% off: https://account.vital.audio/inthemix

▶ Find out more about Vital Here: https://vital.audio

▶ Prices after 24/11/20 Vital Plus = $25 In The Mix Vital Sounds Preset Pack = $15

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this. Loved the video and for $20 it was worth supporting a new developer.

Although if I reallly like it I’m sure I’ll want to go Pro.  I hope there is an upgrade path eventually.

From website:

Basic - Free
Plus - $25
Pro - $80
Subscription - $5 / month

2 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Thanks for posting this. Loved the video and for $20 it was worth supporting a new developer.

Although if I reallly like it I’m sure I’ll want to go Pro.  I hope there is an upgrade path eventually.

From website:

Basic - Free
Plus - $25
Pro - $80
Subscription - $5 / month

yes, there is an upgrade path. You pay the difference after release date. So this way, you can buy this now then upgrade to pro after release and you would have saved $5 and got an extra preset pack. ;)

• Like 4

20 euro is my pricerange so i bought it and have listened to some of the presets.

I wish all drone presets could be put in a separate folder. To me they are only for show, like a pissing contest, and not useful for making songs.

Please explain how a sound that is changing pitch, soundcharacter and volume over time, and changing those changes by velocity input can do anything other than a background noise? You still have to make a melody and drums and bass and...When you change to next note it doesn't simply transpose but you get change to the change of the changes. WTF.

Most of them are too abstract to be used as ambient sounds in videos.

But the positive side is , like with Odin2, it encourages you to make your own presets. 👍