The ANNUAL Post Your BF Bounty Thread!

cclarry

11 hours ago, Wibbles said:

my only purchase was KV331 SynthMaster One Crossgrade from SynthMaster for about £7

Nice score! SynthMaster One is a very good synth on its own!

The dev has ported a lot of code from SM1 into SM2 so that the SM3 should be a monster hybrid of the two when it is finished! The dev has indicated that he is devoting full time to the new release!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

1.jpg

Now I want a legit developer to drop a sample pack of guitar sounds played by real gorillas! It might seem backwards, but sometimes you gotta go back to move forward. The next evolution in guitar sounds, is the de-evolution of the player! He knows sign-language and the full solo to stairway!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here are the Black Friday deals that I succumbed to:

• Sonuscore Trinity Drums
  • Kirk Hunter Virtuoso Ensembles
  • Neural DSP Archetype Plini & Fortin Cali Suite
  • All Samples From Mars (a yearly purchase for me, it seems)
  • ToonTrack Indiependent SDX
  • VirtualCZ (+ free Mastering The Mix Animate)
  • SynthMaster Player (+ free D16 Drumazon)
  • AAS Professional Series (Chromaphone 3, Ultra Analog VA-3, String Studio VS-3, Objeq Delay, Strum GS-2 and Lounge Lizard EP-4)
  • Cableguys Shaperbox 2 Bundle (they made me an offer I couldn't refuse)

...and loads of free stuff that I'll probably never use.

I'm still on the fence about a Melda bundle, but at the moment I feel I should just work with what I have for a while and figure out what my actual needs are. I want a Melda bundle and some Fabfilter plugins, for sure, but I don't think I need them at the moment. That Orchestration Recipes intro video really hit a nerve. 😐

• Like 4

I found a 2nd  NI Guitar Rig Controller for $40 including shipping (on the Norwegian version of Craigs list), so I wasn't completely done, as it were.

It's ready for picking up now, so I'm gonna do just that.

Am I done now then??

It was a Rig Control 3, not 1 as I thought.

And I was/Am done.

Edited by Zargg
To add
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is my first Black Friday since getting back into music making this year so I suspected it was going to be expensive. Very pleased with my haul so far:

• Edifier S2000mkiii active bookshelf speakers - wanted something decent so I didn't have to use headphones all the time. A cheap(ish) no hiss monitoring option.
  • Synapse Audio Dune 3
  • Synapse Audio Legend. I already had Arturia Mini V and NI Monark but Starsky Carr on youtube reckons Legend sounds better. Blame it on the GAS. 
  • Polyverse Music bundle. No idea if I am ever going to use these, but Infected Mushroom! Haha
  • Wavesfactory Trackspacer
  • XILS Audio PolyKB III
  • Samples From Mars bundle
  • Late entrant - PPG Wave 3.V and a little bit of buyers remorse for this one
  • Still considering - Upgrade from Producer to FL Studio All Plugins Edition. Do I really need it given that I have Omnisphere? Probably not. But when it goes back to full price will I regret not buying it when it was cheap? Probably!
  • Like 1