The ANNUAL Post Your BF Bounty Thread!

cclarry

I spent 100 bucks this month but the only BF sales I got were the ARC3 upgrade and the Hypersynth editor. I don't know if that means I have become wiser or poorer. Probably both 🙂

• Wedge Force Matcha - $25 with my monthly PA coupon
  • Cherry Audio CA2600 - $21
  • IK Multimedia ARC3 upgrade - $40
  • Hypersynth Alesis Ion Editor - $19
  • Eventide H9 Plugin Collection - FREE!!! (as I own an H9 Max pedal)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far just

FabFilter Pro-Q 3 -$120 (at JRR) Thanks Larry

Not a BF deal but I did get Slate VSX on the rent to own program. Love it, hearing stuff in songs I've never heard before. Lol I even got the Pro -Q3 with Paypal  4 payment option for my own rent to own program.  So just $39 Vsx and $30 for Pro Q 3

• Like 2

Other than picking up a couple of freebies, which I've already forgotten what they were, my only purchase was KV331 SynthMaster One Crossgrade from SynthMaster for about £7 with D16 Drumazon as a freebie with the purchase.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:46 AM, cclarry said:

Synthmaster Player $5 at Plugin Boutique (already had the free version but it wasn't good for upgrades) 

Doing that I've managed to get Synthmaster and Synthmaster One (with Reason Lite and Drumazon as freebies) for about £33 .

On this occasion it's my own work rather than Larry's. ;)

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

Other than picking up a couple of freebies, which I've already forgotten what they were, my only purchase was KV331 SynthMaster One Crossgrade from SynthMaster for about £7 with D16 Drumazon as a freebie with the purchase.

Doing that I've managed to get Synthmaster and Synthmaster One (with Reason Lite and Drumazon as freebies) for about £33 .

On this occasion it's my own work rather than Larry's. ;)

That was my original plan...but I scrapped it due to other things I considered more priority...

Spectralayers Pro 7

CLA Epic

Overloud TH-U upgrade from TH3

And thanks to having a bit of virtual cash at Plugin Boutique, I finally got around to snagging the BFD3 upgrade from BFD2 for £5 whole euros. I'd been looking at SD3 but that's north of half a grand in AUD , so I figured that works out to be a wallet busting 8 bucks AUD and was more in the spirit of BF/CM sales. After all it is just for some bom, bap and smack sounds!

PS: And tish! Sorry I forgot about the tish sounds... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1.  Cinematic Guitars Infinity plus Organic Atmospheres

2.  Dronar Guitarscapes and Dronar Woodwinds

3.  Soundiron Insane Bundle from APD

4.  Couple of cheap games on the Steam Autumn Sale

I was going to go for 8Dio Anthology Strings, but @Matthew Sorrels talked some sense into me. 

Edited by husker
  • Like 2