Jump to content
Larry Shelby

The ANNUAL Post Your BF Bounty Thread!

Recommended Posts

So far I got 

Studio 1  for $99
Kuassa Vermillion amp sim - $19
Kuassa Reverb pedal - $9
Kuassa Custom 5 fx Bundle - $45

UAD API 2500 Comp - $94.

 

Hoping Melodyne Studio upgrade gets cheaper.

[edit] Forgot about XLN stuff.
XLN MIDI 5 pack - $45

[edit II] 

Samples From Mars Complete - $33
Largo Synth -$29

 

 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Grem said:

So far I got 

Studio 1  for $99
Kuassa Vermillion amp sim - $19
Kuassa Reverb pedal - $9
Kuassa Custom 5 fx Bundle - $45

UAD API 2500 Comp - $94.

 

Hoping Melodyne Studio upgrade gets cheaper.

 

Hi Grem

You got a good deal on the Kuassa stuff - i use their stuff quite a bit these days.

I got

SDX Indiependant for $49

I was hoping for either Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2.x od Accusonus ERA 5 Standard Bundle, but so far haven't seen either of those.

I have to just keep my fingers crossed that my ancient Powercore audio restoration suite keeps working🤪

Nigel

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melodyne 5 Assistant upgrade for $43 bucks!  Thanks again Lars!  Likely MDrumReplacer for $35, but not quite yet. Maybe some Kuassa stuff too...

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the Samsung QVO 860 SSD for $100 and that other 500Mb SSD that was discussed as a system drive for $50.  Now I can focus on not buying software.  Yeah, right.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marc Cormier said:

Got the Samsung QVO 860 SSD for $100 and that other 500Mb SSD that was discussed as a system drive for $50.  Now I can focus on not buying software.  Yeah, right.

Aaaand just like that, the next post is the Captain Plugins sale.  So much for my resolve.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Aaaand just like that, the next post is the Captain Plugins sale.  So much for my resolve.

I have ver 5 Captain Plugins, worth every penny!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neural DSP Plini at 50% off. It’s all over my new song too, delay laden spacey cleans and all out soaring lead tones. Very happy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mibby said:

Melodyne 5 Assistant upgrade for $43 bucks!  Thanks again Lars! 

Yeah, this ^^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, this ^^^

Hmph.. Where's the deal on Studio 4 to 5 upgrade? Oh well, I don't "need" it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mibby said:

Melodyne 5 Assistant upgrade for $43 bucks!  Thanks again Lars!  Likely MDrumReplacer for $35, but not quite yet. Maybe some Kuassa stuff too...

Where did you get that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a time-sensitive glitch @JRR Blowout, which Larry (of course) stumbled upon, followed by us, humble minions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Fleer said:

It was a time-sensitive glitch @JRR Blowout, which Larry (of course) stumbled upon, followed by us, humble minions. 

Right now there's a lot of disappointment on the Celemony FB page. https://www.facebook.com/Celemony/

 

Edited by Paul Young
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Not on FB. What are they saying?

Celemony have confirmed on FB there is no BF deal for Editor or Studio (no reason given) and it’s gone down badly...

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, Marshall said:

Celemony have confirmed on FB there is no BF deal for Editor or Studio (no reason given) and it’s gone down badly...

Some DAWs now have something similar to Melodyne anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...