If you want Chord Track then read this, updated with link

Steve Harder

Noel Borthwick posted this on another thread and I wanted folks to see it.

"I'm curious what aspects of a chord track are attractive to you in your workflow. i.e how do you use it. Feel free to make a thread in the feature requests forum."

And the thread is now active on Feedback.

Edited by Steve Harder
additional info
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

40 minutes ago, pbognar said:

Have you created the thread yet? 

No, I don't have a formal or developed knowledge of music theory, I know what I don't know.  So I'm hoping others will jump in based on more experience than I have.

Chord Track would be as big an addition to Cakewalk as articulation maps are.  So I'm really encouraged that Noel expressed interest in hearing input.

2 hours ago, Steve Harder said:

I'm asking someone who can make a lucid, logical and detailed request for Chord Track to start the thread in https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/8-feedback-loop/.

15 hours ago, Steve Harder said:

No, I don't have a formal or developed knowledge of music theory, I know what I don't know.  So I'm hoping others will jump in based on more experience than I have.

Are saying that the thread that you didn't start has been started by someone else and you would like people with knowledge of music theory to post comments about the Chord Track in the other thread?  

Edited by User 905133
to try to make sense of what this thread is for.