The London Way

SPAK

19 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I enjoyed this because it is good and well written.ย  I have to ask were you tapping your foot or banging the body of your acoustic?ย  I can hearย a real low thump in places.ย 

OK Wookiee ... Hands up! caught me tapping .. the ONE thing I tell people NOT to do when I'm recording their vocals!! ... and I've been sussed :$ Blast those furry ears .... I put it down to this new mic stand I made and the fact I need a bigger .. much bigger studio ๐Ÿ™„.

Stay well mate and thanks for the comments

Best Regards

Steveย 

• Haha 1

Hi, Steve,

This is an absolutely beautiful acoustic ballad, really phenomenal!๐Ÿ‘

Excellent writing, lyrics and arrangement, perfect instrumentation, outstanding vocals, and the mix sounds fantastic!

This sort of reminds me of a cool fusion of Harry Chapin and early Cat Stevens storytelling ballads, but with a modern production style.

You have an amazing talent for these classy, heartfelt ballads, and the material and production just seems to get better and better every one I hear.๐Ÿ˜€

Excellent work, Steve, keep 'em coming, my friend!
Bob

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob Oister said:

Hi, Steve,

This is an absolutely beautiful acoustic ballad, really phenomenal!๐Ÿ‘

Excellent writing, lyrics and arrangement, perfect instrumentation, outstanding vocals, and the mix sounds fantastic!

This sort of reminds me of a cool fusion of Harry Chapin and early Cat Stevens storytelling ballads, but with a modern production style.

You have an amazing talent for these classy, heartfelt ballads, and the material and production just seems to get better and better every one I hear.๐Ÿ˜€

Excellent work, Steve, keep 'em coming, my friend!
Bob

Thanks Bob, high praise indeed .. now all I've got to do is get this smile through the studio door ๐Ÿค— (and my head...)

Al the best

Steve