Softube Vol 1 on Sale Again

cclarry

I saw a text after registering my account about a $10 "reward money" that one should receive after giving their information, but I don't see it in my account anywhere. Does anyone know how it should work? Or was the text just wrong, because I received a $5 sign up credit...

The text was: "You’re one step from your $10 credit. Simply register below to set up your login information. We’ll automatically add $10 to your account. And hold on to your credentials — you’ll need to be logged in to use your $10 credit."

Edited by Tomgu

44 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

FYI:

”Hi, the price has been fixed to $199,  but we no longer can offer the free upgrade to Vol 3, that was a limited offer and we ran out of the free upgrades. It no longer states that in the description.”

Well, then that's not a deal anymore. That was the price n sale in 2017 . below is a deal from 2018. (adjust it for US $'s)

soft2018.JPG

7 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Hi, did  anyone pick this up? Can they confirm, was it a free coupon to upgrade to Vol 3 or was it just the Vol 1?

It was a mistake.  They hadn't changed the add since last year, and so there was no "free upgrade"

• Like 1