[Solved] Any way to adjust Play Volume on Audio import page?

kday

42 minutes ago, scook said:

While I am sure there is no need to configure the buses as described above, to suppress the "Silent Buses" warning message set WarnSilentBuses to 0 in Preferences > File > Initialization File. To see "Initialization File" make sure the Advanced radio button is selected at the bottom of the Preferences dialog.

My whole Configuration Initialization File box is empty, nothing to select. Don't see WarnSilentBuses in Preferences > File > Initialization File.  Nothing's there to change.

7 minutes ago, kday said:

My whole Configuration Initialization File box is empty, nothing to select. Don't see WarnSilentBuses in Preferences > File > Initialization File.  Nothing's there to change.

I wanted to change bus warnings (thank you for raising the issue and to scook for the solution) so I intuitively followed the correct procedures for adding a setting and setting a value.  It agrees with what's listed at the Initilization File link above.

Variable list: This list shows variables that are already assigned to values. Next to the variables, after the equal sign, are the values that each variable is currently assigned to.

Option: Type the variable into this field that you want to set a value for, for example, DrawPlayingAudio. Spelling is critical, but case doesn’t matter.

Value: Type the number or value that you want to assign to the variable that is in the Option field.

Set button: Click this button to finish assigning the number in the Value field to the variable in the Option field.

Delete button: Click this button to delete the variable assignment that’s highlighted in the Variable list.

Edited by User 905133
to add stuff from the linked instructions
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I wanted to change bus warnings (thank you for raising the issue and to scook for the solution) so I intuitively followed the correct procedures for adding a setting and setting a value.  It agrees with what's listed at the Initilization File link above.

Thanks! I got it, I wasn't typing in that WarnSilentBuses message in the Options box. Now I got it. Appreciate it!

• Like 1