50% Off Serato Sample

cclarry

50% off Serato Sample, now $49 instead of $99: no extra discount

https://www.jrrshop.com/serato-sample-plugin

Serato Sample is a powerful and intuitive new Sampler plugin for producers that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time-stretch samples. It has the world-famous Pitch ‘n Time algorithm built-in, giving you the best time-stretching quality on the market.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I just sold mine on KVR @aidan o driscoll.  Thought I would use it, never did.  YMMV. It's a nice plugin for what it does though.

Transfer was easy though if you decide to sell it on and it doesn't go NFR afterwards.

Having just went with ABLETON LIVE 10, 11 for free @ €97 I have to watch the bucks :D .. But it does seem to fill a gap for CAKEWALK sampler wise? Considering Ableton has the simple sampler / sampler instruments 

5 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Having just went with ABLETON LIVE 10, 11 for free @ €97 I have to watch the bucks :D .. But it does seem to fill a gap for CAKEWALK sampler wise? Considering Ableton has the simple sampler / sampler instruments 

I also sold my Ableton Live 10 Standard a couple of months back. I tried it as a DAW alternative but never really gelled with it. It's another good one to buy though as it's a doddle to resell via your account and I easily got my money back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

I also sold my Ableton Live 10 Standard a couple of months back. I tried it as a DAW alternative but never really gelled with it. It's another good one to buy though as it's a doddle to resell via your account and I easily got my money back. 

Yip .. I had 8, just upgraded to 10 and 11 free, thats what swung it. I wasnt using 8 because no vst3 support and tbh i found it sluggish and old.

I do like it & did use it , particularly the Session View thing. I had not upgraded as I am using CW, but the 10 and then free 11 thing for the price was a no brainer from 8 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Yip .. I had 8, just upgraded to 10 and 11 free, thats what swung it. I wasnt using 8 because no vst3 support and tbh i found it sluggish and old.

I do like it & did use it , particularly the Session View thing. I had not upgraded as I am using CW, but the 10 and then free 11 thing for the price was a no brainer from 8 

I was kinda fed up with keep seeing YouTubers using Ableton so I bought it to see what all the fuss was about :) It seems great in many aspects but I just didn't get on with it.  Horses for courses I guess.

I'm migrating to Studio One 5 Pro but CbB keeps dragging me back - like the new Articulation Mapping which seems well implemented (also good in Studio One though).

@ZincT  Well you still have option of FREE ableton Lite :D

Im the opposite .. I bought and tried Studio One back in 2017 or whenever things went skue ways with CW. I just was not getting on with it. Same with Samplitude. Ableton however worked for me, as i said particularly that SESSION view which I find great for building track ideas .. I like the visual way it works with the grid type thing. Pretty much how the MATRIX VIEW in CW should work but doesnt at the moment

I spent 2 years lost in ableton session view, endless ideas, no finished songs. That’s the danger of it. 🥴 

Back to Reaper where I can lay everything out in a song structure from the start. I bought serato sampler to fill the Simpler gap and it works great

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@ZincT  Well you still have option of FREE ableton Lite :D

Im the opposite .. I bought and tried Studio One back in 2017 or whenever things went skue ways with CW. I just was not getting on with it. Same with Samplitude. Ableton however worked for me, as i said particularly that SESSION view which I find great for building track ideas .. I like the visual way it works with the grid type thing. Pretty much how the MATRIX VIEW in CW should work but doesnt at the moment

Yes, I saw that thanks! Funnily enough I got a free copy of Ableton Live Intro with my Arturia controller keyboard so I am already covered ;) 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tom said:

I spent 2 years lost in ableton session view, endless ideas, no finished songs. That’s the danger of it. 🥴 

Back to Reaper where I can lay everything out in a song structure from the start. I bought serato sampler to fill the Simpler gap and it works great

Aha! I still have Reaper as my backup plan. I do really like the fact that it's so lean and yet highly configurable but decided for now to focus only on CbB migrating to S One 5.

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Aha! I still have Reaper as my backup plan. I do really like the fact that it's so lean and yet highly configurable but decided for now to focus only on CbB migrating to S One 5.

I mean you can lay out song structures in Ableton of course but yeah Reaper is lean, handles Acustica Nebula really well which is why I prefer it. 

• Thanks 1