APD Offer: 90% Off SampleTekk Emotional Piano Bundle

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $31.60 (normally $316), get the SampleTekk Emotional Piano Bundle featuring 4 pianos: Blue Grand MkII, Vertikal MkII, Rain Piano MkII and Small Studio Grand!

The Blue Grand is the perfect piano when you want something that’s a bit more mellow, old school and ambient sound.

The Vertikal is an upright piano recorded and designed to do the job when you need that little extra “umpf” in your songs. It can be rock, blues, jazz, gospel or anything that needs the extra attitude. Shortly, when you need something not that “grand”

The Rain Piano MkII has been used, and is still used on countless productions where you want something that adds a different flavor rather then using a ”normal” piano.

The SSG – Small Studio Grand is a smaller Grand Piano, (6′ 1″) that give a tighter, more defined sound then a larger instrument. This instrument has depth and roundness in the bass register, rich midrange and a clear, crisp treble.

Originally valued at $316, this bundle is now available for just $31.60 ! This is an amazing limited time offer you should not miss!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

Deal ends on November 25th, 2020

WALKTHROUGH VIDEO

SOUNDCLOUD DEMOS

IN THIS BUNDLE

Rain Piano MkII

• Up to 11 velocity levels
  • True Resonance ™
  • TimeVel Release Technology ™
  • Sympathetic Resonance
  • Controllable volume for key/pedal noise
  • Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance
  • 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples

Vertikal MkII

• 16 velocity levels
  • More the 3900 samples
  • Sympathetic Resonance
  • Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance
  • Two microphone perspectives

S.S.G – Small Studio Grand

• 21-28 sustain velocity levels
  • More the 1500 samples
  • TimeVel Release Technology ™ (Kontakt Version)
  • True Resonance Technology ™
  • Sympathetic Resonance (Kontakt Version)
  • Controllable volume for key/pedal noise (Kontakt Version)
  • Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance (Kontakt Version)

Blue Grand

• Up to 7 velocity levels
  • More than 800 samples
  • Sympathetic Resonance
  • Real Pedaling
  • Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and Resonance
  • Thanks 1

When you add this to your cart, you get offered Sampletekk Essentials Bundle, which
includes Black Grand MKII, Renaissance Flutes, and Tubed Keys MkI 73, for $39.99,
which is $50 LESS than the current Base Price for that bundle...just an FYI!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

I still have a $10 coupon, so I can get this and the Essentials for $61....that's a pretty crazy
deal....

I was waiting for a thread to ask other Sampletekk customers about their older piano libraries. Several years ago my main DAW PC hard drive failed and I never replaced it -- and now, I'm going to have a new DAW PC this month (which I'm very excited about). Consequently, I have a bunch of now old sample libraries, including several Sampletekk piano libraries and I wanted to ask people how they think their libraries from a decade ago like 7CG, Rain Piano (first version), Old Lady, WJ, Black Grand and White Grand.  Apparently, from the comments, their older piano libraries have aged pretty well against more recent piano libraries? 

Also, as I'm almost certainly going to grab this deal too -- I own the first version of Rain Piano, and I'm guessing the upgrade to version two is probably at least $15 alone, so it's worth it -- but @cclarry, your post stating that you still didn't use your coupon has me wondering if AudioPlugin.deals sent a coupon I have lurking somewhere among my emails. Could you please clarify if they sent out coupons to their list or if it's something specific to your account? 

Thanks. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

PC, the coupon came from signing up for the Artistry Audio Mailing list a while back...it's been 
pinned in my mailbox for a while because nothing has been worthy of using it....

Thanks cclarry, and as always, thanks for posting all of the deals.  (FTR, I previously used the username eDrummist and have been a Cakewalk user since their earliest days; well, maybe year 3 or so.)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks cclarry, and as always, thanks for posting all of the deals.  (FTR, I previously used the username eDrummist and have been a Cakewalk user since their earliest days; well, maybe year 3 or so.)

I remember the old moniker, so nice to put one and one together!
And it is I who have had the pleasure of serving you all!  It really
does keep me going....and going...and going....LOL

Edited by cclarry

31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I remember the old moniker, so nice to put one and one together!
And it is I who have had the pleasure of serving you all!  It really
does keep me going....and going...and going....LOL

I held back from writing this -- but I hope you know, it's only in jest. Intended to get a smile out of you. 

Thank you / damn you, cclarry, for saving me / costing me so much money by finding all of these great deals / ways of diverting money that should go to my kids' college fund. 

;)

• Haha 1

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I held back from writing this -- but I hope you know, it's only in jest. Intended to get a smile out of you. 

Thank you / damn you, cclarry, for saving me / costing me so much money by finding all of these great deals / ways of diverting money that should go to my kids' college fund. 

;)

If there's one thing I have, it's a sense of humour!   Life's too short...LAUGH!

• Like 1

If there's one thing I have, it's a sense of humour!   Life's too short...LAUGH!

I completely agree. Humor and kindness mean so much. Have a great weekend. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I was waiting for a thread to ask other Sampletekk customers about their older piano libraries. Several years ago my main DAW PC hard drive failed and I never replaced it -- and now, I'm going to have a new DAW PC this month (which I'm very excited about). Consequently, I have a bunch of now old sample libraries, including several Sampletekk piano libraries and I wanted to ask people how they think their libraries from a decade ago like 7CG, Rain Piano (first version), Old Lady, WJ, Black Grand and White Grand.  Apparently, from the comments, their older piano libraries have aged pretty well against more recent piano libraries? 

Old Lady and White Grand have aged pretty darn well 🙂 And if you have the Old Lady install files/samples, keep them, because it's a goodie that's not available anymore!

I don't use Rain Piano/Vertikal a lot anymore as I have uprights I prefer (that I paid literally 10-15 times more for, admittedly!). I still have them on my drive though, and they haven't suddenly stopped sounding good or being useable! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been resisting this deal because I've been telling myself that I don't need yet another piano library. Then, I just took a last look before it expired, and this time I clicked on the walkthrough instead of the soundcloud demos.

Oh boy... the urge to buy after listening to @Simeon Amburgey playing these instruments was simply overwhelming!

• Like 2