Loot Audio Sales Page

Reid Rosefelt

The one thing I wish these sites would do is allow you to also be able to sort by when they were added. The hardest thing I've found to be productive while posting is to see what deals they snuck in overnight or while afk. You have to go down through and constantly as yourself "did I post that already?"

Glyn is very receptive to suggestions.  He's also a developer, involved with Divergent Audio.  I think they'll get there eventually.

The big problem is the server is overwhelmed by all that stuff, so it's slow.  He needs to spend big money for an upgrade. 

But I think he was nuts to make such a massive change just as Black Friday is dawning.  If I was selling on that platform, I'd be pissed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Glyn is very receptive to suggestions.  He's also a developer, involved with Divergent Audio.  I think they'll get there eventually.

The big problem is the server is overwhelmed by all that stuff, so it's slow.  He needs to spend big money for an upgrade. 

But I think he was nuts to make such a massive change just as Black Friday is dawning.  If I was selling on that platform, I'd be pissed. 

That is exactly why I was convincing Uncle E to not launch JRR's new site this month. They've had too many rocky Novembers in the past so it would be foolish to take the risk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batwaffel said:

That is exactly why I was convincing Uncle E to not launch JRR's new site this month. They've had too many rocky Novembers in the past so it would be foolish to take the risk.

In normal circumstances I would fully agree with you.  But unfortunately last years showed their shop was just unable to hold huge traffic... So I am afraid it will be down anyway...

But well, we will see soon... I hope I am wrong...

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

In normal circumstances I would fully agree with you.  But unfortunately last years showed their shop was just unable to hold huge traffic... So I am afraid it will be down anyway...

But well, we will see soon... I hope I am wrong...

Being that the site is hosted and supported by a third party now, I'm much more hopeful. Since they've come back up from the last blunder, it's worked much better than it did before. I can actually even use search now; something that should never have been as big an issue as it was but it gives me hope.

• Like 1