A few Idea's on existing features for CbB 2021. Plus, what new features would you like to see? DISCUSSIONS ONLY.

Will.

On 12/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, JoseC said:

That is what ACT is for,

Understood.    I wonder if this feature is still working.   Can anyone confirm that the property page still displays when the ACT property button is clicked?  For me nothing happens... 

But maybe its just my installation of Cbb.  Thanks....

image.png.9e7b991b40eb07d0127f4257e4f4a3bc.png

image.png

On 11/14/2020 at 10:55 AM, Russell McKnight said:

Report on all installed plugins (Manufacturer / Type / Specs ) and in current project. This could be shared (Excel) with co-producers on a projects.  

There's a very nice program called ProjectScope, that reports on what's in a project.  See the discussion at:

http://forum.cakewalk.com/ProjectScope-for-Sonar-Project-Files-CWPs-updated-to-support-new-Sonar-project-features-m3584169.aspx

and the Author's site, and download at:
https://www.adamczyk.com/miscellaneous-files

6 hours ago, Bill Campbell said:

Understood.    I wonder if this feature is still working.   Can anyone confirm that the property page still displays when the ACT property button is clicked?  For me nothing happens... 

But maybe its just my installation of Cbb.  Thanks....

Oops, Figured it out.    I just needed to start with the Generic Cakewalk Preset and then edit it for my Nektar controller.

image.png.9e7b991b40eb07d0127f4257e4f4a3bc.png

5 hours ago, John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz said:

Feature request: Option to keep the maximized pro channel eq pinned while selecting diffrent tracks + Automatically display the currently selected tracks' eq settings. Thanks.

Requests are not to be placed in here. please create an individual thread in the feedback loop section Here

• Like 1