Pianoteq 7 released

InstrEd

4 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I like the sound but think samples still have the edge but the responsiveness is where Pianoteq has me hooked plus the loading times are fantastic!

Couldn't agree more, love to play with my Pianoteq but as soon it's going to be a record I will reach for CFX lite that for me sounds always like a real piano record and blends seamlessly with the rest of mix.

39 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Couldn't agree more, love to play with my Pianoteq but as soon it's going to be a record I will reach for CFX lite that for me sounds always like a real piano record and blends seamlessly with the rest of mix.

I also still use https://www.truepianos.com/ 

Sort of disappointed  that it never got anymore love. But there is something in a couple of those pianos that work well in a mix. Not so much as a solo piano IMHO.  I think you use what works for you and got on enjoying music. 

Also I'm finding I like the Alan Parson piano from IKmultimedia too.  Others have the motto: need more sims. Mine is I could always use another piano vsti :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, chris.r said:

Me too ! there's something about the diamond I still love 👍

I have also Sampletank Max but not yet installed, will have to check if there is Alan Parson in it.

It is, in SampleTank 4 Max. 
And you guys are right about True Pianos. High time to revisit them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 5:21 AM, Fleer said:

Great vid by our stupendous Simeon:

Quoting myself, you guys should hear Simeon sing “It’s gonna be alright”, starting around the 50 minutes mark. Pretty, pretty good. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Got the Pro Studio after all. All that morphing and layering is simply wonderful with the entire Pianoteq canvas. 

Cool. Out of my budget at the moment.  

You shall have a blast I'm sure.  I'm really curious what model piano they will do that requires Pianoteq 7.1 😃