VS-700C and Logic pro

reza sadeghi

Does anybody know if there is any  definition for vs700 to use it on Logic pro? I have both sonar and logic and I am looking for any template or something like that to make my vs700 more compatible with logic pro. 

I already connected logic to my vs700 and chose the Mackie control in its control surface setup.  most of the important stuff like faders, pans, solo, mute, record and transports are working but some buttons like save, save as, automations,...are not working and needs to teach them to logic pro.  

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, reza sadeghi said:

Does anybody know if there is any  definition for vs700 to use it on Logic pro? I have both sonar and logic and I am looking for any template or something like that to make my vs700 more compatible with logic pro. 

I already connected logic to my vs700 and chose the Mackie control in its control surface setup.  most of the important stuff like faders, pans, solo, mute, record and transports are working but some buttons like save, save as, automations,...are not working and needs to teach them to logic pro.  

Thanks in advance

Did you ever get this working? I realise this is an old thread, have a VS700 still in box, received as a gift & hardly ever used be great to know if it’ll work as a controller with Logic. Or does anyone know if it’ll work?

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2022 at 5:53 AM, Alan Branch said:

Did you ever get this working? I realise this is an old thread, have a VS700 still in box, received as a gift & hardly ever used be great to know if it’ll work as a controller with Logic. Or does anyone know if it’ll work?

Sorry for my late response. I moved to Logic after 20 years working with cakewalk.  That's why I haven't been here to check my messages. Unfortunately , it is not working with logic out of the box and you need to map it.  Even if you map it, it won't be recognizable with the new OS. No driver for new OS. I bought a C|24 control surface and Vcontrol pro to communicate between C|24 and Logic pro. All are working grate.

Cheers