Slow Down by Little Bugs

marcL

Sometimes, like today after a whole day work with CbB, I wonder whether I am the only one that is annoyed by a couple of "minor" bugs? Most of them are related to working with clips in take lanes. Examples: There is the thing that the clip name disappears after bouncing a single clip, the inability of making cross-fades in multiple circumstances, spooky moving clip contents when applying cross-fades, clips disappearing when changing the start position in the inspector (clicking the up/down arrows), ... and so on.

Don't understand me wrong, I like all the edit functions of this program, ... but not the many bugs! More and more I have sympathy with guys like Sharke (in the old forum).

Because the focus of the last releases was almost on new features (and fixing their bugs), I am a bit frustrated and disappointed! Are there some others that have the same opinion?

• Like 1

Some days I sit amazed that I have such amazing recording software that I couldn't have dreamed of having when I first developed an interest in such things and can't believe how good it is and the tools that I now have at my fingertips.

Other days when I'm doing exactly the same things as I was aboveĀ it makes meĀ want to throw the freaking computer out of the window.

Some days you're the dog, other days you're the lamp post.

It's just theĀ way it is.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1

In respect of the echo to this thread I suppose I am the only one that really uses the CbB audio edit functions (in lanes) or the ones with similar problems don't read the forum or they don't dare to say something.

Well, I accept this and I am aware that I appear to be a special freak!

2 hours ago, marled said:

In respect of the echo to this thread I suppose I am the only one that really uses the CbB audio edit functions (in lanes) or the ones with similar problems don't read the forum or they don't dare to say something.

I don't use takeĀ lanes really so I can't comment on that, butĀ I do wish that they would concentrate more on fixing the known faults before adding new stuff that I didn't even know that I needed. It's not like they need the new features to get the upgrade $$ these days.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, paulo said:

I don't use takeĀ lanes really so I can't comment on that, butĀ I do wish that they would concentrate more on fixing the known faults before adding new stuff that I didn't even know that I needed. It's not like they need the new features to get the upgrade $$ these days.

Yep, there are noĀ more "You're not gettingĀ another penny | pence | shekel | ruble | pound | kronarĀ out of me until you fix my problem | all the bugs" freds.Ā šŸ™‚Ā 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1