Virharmonic Choirs Blowout Sale

Reid Rosefelt

I haven't posted in a while, but this is a crazy good deal. Get all three Virharmonic Choirs  for €99 -

https://www.virharmonic.com/home

They seem to be ending the series.  They are selling out all of their UVI licenses.  While supplies last.

Very rarely discounted, and when they are it's not for much.

VOICES OF PRAGUE (€299)
SOLOISTS OF PRAGUE (€149)
CZECH BOY'S CHOIR (€299)

So yeah, this is really a €747 deal, unlike so many where the list price is just nonsense.

I think all of these have elaborate voice-builders. 
From what I've been able to gather, they sound really good, but aren't as easy to use as some other libraries. 
But a vocal library lover like me will have trouble resisting these at this price.  If I do, I will own everything Virharmonic makes. 😃

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Too good a deal to pass up, even if it's not my favorite platform.  Download isn't going very fast, seems to be speed limiting anything other than one download.  But it's not that large so I don't think it's going to take much longer.  I'm pretty sure I don't need another vocal library, but the price is too good.

2 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have them. Have not used them much. Wordbuilder is not easy to use.

I have EW choirs and don't use them.  This would be a waste of $99 for me.  I also never use UVI.  If it were Kontatk I'd probably waste the money on it.