Izotope R4

cclarry

32 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Thanks @cclarry - Great deal.  How did you find out about the code?

Do Plugin Boutiques send it to you via email?

I got the code from an email Plugin Boutique sent, but Larry has secret connections so he gets this information about six months before others and then publishes it when the time is right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think that if you have purchased an Izotope product from them, then you get the email...

The user account section at Plugin Boutique also shows you the download link and the serial, which can be registered with the iLok licence manager. At least that's how I got the serial and download package.

• Like 1

This is a very nice Reverb indeed.

I've always struggled to use reverb in my mixes. I often find it too harsh or too synthetic, but this one is really really nice. Works great with piano and Spitfire stuff.

What a great deal!

Just now, telecode 101 said:

I have so many reverbs.  But it looks intriguing. Is this a decent deal or has this deal appeared before?

Can anyone comment, how does it compare to the Relab/IKM CSR reverbs and NI included SOfttube reverbs?

(Yeah, i know, I should demo).

It has been this price before...a month or so ago, as a crossgrade from Phoenxiverb...but
now it's from "any effect purchased at Plugin Boutique"!

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I have so many reverbs.  But it looks intriguing. Is this a decent deal or has this deal appeared before?

Can anyone comment, how does it compare to the Relab/IKM CSR reverbs and NI included SOfttube reverbs?

(Yeah, i know, I should demo).

Had this deal before (both as cross grade from Phoenix Verb and Excalibur).  First time it has ever been without one of those products.

I bought it before, and just bought a 2nd since it is a one single pathetic authorization to ilok (key or machine).    And the only reason I'd do that is because of just how good it is.  

I haven't used Relab (but beleive it is noticably better than CSR from IKM), but it is the best "hardware  color style" reverb I've personally used.     Phoneix or Nimubs offer something different for the "transparent" style.     I honestly can't imagine needing anything    else that covers the same ground/flavors.