Omnisphere 2 (Boxed) 15% Off

ZincT

UPDATE 14/11: The 20% off code is now live ( PURCHASE20 ) but they have no stock as predicted. Keep watching for stock update though if you are in the UK as the code is valid up to 19th November.

I saw this deal over on VI Control so thought I would share it here for those who can make use of it.
Ordered mine on Thursday and it arrived yesterday (BF budget blown but I have been wanting Omnisphere for ages).
This is the boxed version with a USB drive to speed up the 60Gb installation.
It's from a reputable UK company (Music Matter).

Omnisphere is basically never on sale but the saving here is thanks to an eBay code (POPUPNOV15)  which is valid until 11th November.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spectrasonics-Omnisphere-2-Boxed-USB-Drive-Synth-Synthesizer-Plugin-Software/114080461535 

Regular price is £339 but with this saving it is £288.15 including EU shipping.

Note that this item does not ship to the USA but anyone in the US can use Guitar Center and/or Musician Friend 15% coupons to get a discount on Omnisphere. 

NOTE: This deal is a repeat of previous months and in those months they also had a 20% off code later in the month taking the price to ~ £271 but it sold out quickly so I decided not to wait to save a further £17 but ymmv.  

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3

Time+Space are currently selling Omnisphere 2 for £337.96, but that also includes Ian Boddy Dark Ambience Patches Collection and Zero-G Celtic Atmospheres preset packs thrown in too. Not sure if the sound packs are a time-limited offer.

1 hour ago, antler said:

Time+Space are currently selling Omnisphere 2 for £337.96, but that also includes Ian Boddy Dark Ambience Patches Collection and Zero-G Celtic Atmospheres preset packs thrown in too. Not sure if the sound packs are a time-limited offer.

Yes I saw that Antler and despite having £20 of t&s loyalty points decided that I would rather pay less and choose my own expansion libraries (mainly PlugInGuru ones so far). 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Congrats, ZT, is one of the very best, if not the best. Indispensable. 

Thanks Fleer! I have had my eye on it for a long time. I had to really breathe deeply to stop myself getting the Falcon deal a couple of weeks ago. 

So far I am finding it absolutely outstanding. I can definitely see why people say what they do about it and why Spectrasonics never put it on sale. 

• Like 1

Both. 

Keyscape will give you over 1000 combined presets with Omnisphere. Some of the absolute greatest sampled keyboards are in Keyscape. And they play well. 
Pianoteq has best playability as it’s modeling but I’d wait for their next sale. Should be coming up for BF and save you at least 20%. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I see one drawback with that deal.

This item doesn't post to United States

Sad but true. I have updated the first post.

55 minutes ago, abacab said:

The US ebay site has a few sellers offering the box for $479 with free shipping.

In the UK we see these eBay deals quite a bit, although it is often limited to certain suppliers and I probably wouldn't have spotted the Music Matter deal if it hadn't been for the post on VI Control.

Is that not the case in the USA? 

Edited by ZincT

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

So far I am finding it absolutely outstanding. I can definitely see why people say what they do about it and why Spectrasonics never put it on sale. 

Welcome to the club. You realise that all your other synths are ruined now though, right?😀

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, paulo said:

Welcome to the club. You realise that all your other synths are ruined now though, right?😀

I hear that once you get Omnisphere, it is like being married. You forget all your old dating partners and only think about your true love 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, InstrEd said:

I hear that once you get Omnisphere, it is like being married. You forget all your old dating partners and only think about your true love 😆

You heard wrong. Being married is the exact opposite of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2