AIR Riser

cclarry

RISER - $9.99 for a limited time (was $79.99).

Synth-based Transition Designer. A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface.

Find out more :

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/1561-The-Riser

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

This was included in the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 3 COMPLETE UPGRADE that was on sale awhile back.
So if you picked that up you already got this puppy.

Currently on "sale" for $74.99
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/58-Inst-Bundle/2294-AIR-Instrument-Expansion-Pack-3-COMPLETE-UPGRADE-

$75, for all that is included, is quite the bargain, BTW...I think I paid like $60 on some special deal
a few years back...

• Like 2

I picked up the AIR instrument pack about 4 years ago.

The included AIR theRiser is an interesting instrument with some cool sounds. It does "falls" too!

Plenty of presets. including  swells and fades. I think I like the swells best. They are swell. 😉

Plus it has a handy "invert" button on the UI, that can instantly change any rise into a fall, or a swell into a fade.

The "Generators" section is what sets this synth apart. There are generators for sweep, noise, and chord, with LFOs for everything. The rest of the synth is basic synth filter, amp, and effects controls. The available osc modes in the generators are variations of saw and square waveforms.

theRiser Generators.PNG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I picked up the AIR instrument pack about 4 years ago.

The included AIR theRiser is an interesting instrument with some cool sounds. It does "falls" too!

Plenty of presets. including  swells and fades. I think I like the swells best. They are swell. 😉

Plus it has a handy "invert" button on the UI, that can instantly change any rise into a fall, or a swell into a fade....

Invert button is irritating as hell!

It is out to make me insane. It makes a swith whenever it feels like it. Sometimes in the middle of the curve. 👿

3 hours ago, Kurre said:

Invert button is irritating as hell!

It is out to make me insane. It makes a swith whenever it feels like it. Sometimes in the middle of the curve. 👿

Any chance  you are using your mod wheel?

To invert the sound of each Rise, do one of the following:
Move your keyboard's modulation wheel to a position higher than its center position.
• Click the Invert button at the top of the window so it turns on.

To return to normal operation, do one of the following:
Move your keyboard's modulation wheel to a position lower than its center position.
• Click the Invert button at the top of the window so it turns off