Jump to content
cclarry

IK Krazy Deal

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

So what if I do have a fetish for toy pianos. Is it wrong?

Actually if you are into that, I would highly recommend Native Instruments "Kinetic Treats" for the "Xylo polyphones" preset. 😁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tango accordion demo track sounds amazing. Not so convinced by the cajun track - and I've heard (and danced to!) a lot of cajun music (very popular at UK folk festivals in the 90's)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, InstrEd said:

So what if I do have a fetish for toy pianos. Is it wrong?

You might really like this one...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it isn't my playing it truly is the Piano's fault.  I think my piano teacher owes me a refund :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, InstrEd said:

So what if I do have a fetish for toy pianos. Is it wrong?

Really depends on what you do with that fetish!!

 

I gotta go now.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grem said:

Really depends on what you do with that fetish!!

 

I gotta go now.....

Hmm

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Here’s your coat

I think it is too late. Hope he didn't get her Pr................nevermind  😆  

As the toy piano fades into the background ever so slowly.............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, InstrEd said:

As the toy piano fades into the background ever so slowly.............

And the lights slowly dim.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 1:12 AM, JoeGBradford said:

The Tango accordion demo track sounds amazing. Not so convinced by the cajun track - and I've heard (and danced to!) a lot of cajun music (very popular at UK folk festivals in the 90's)

Yes,  I would be interested in the cajun box,  but this isn't quite up to the mark.  I've been looking for a good Marc Savoy cajun box vsti for a while,  but there isn't anything out there.  My band mate (now no longer with us) had one of these boxes,  and they're really glorious, like a musical combined harvester, a real honking majestic beast!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

cajun box

I keep picturing a box of Popeye's Chicken 😆  I must be hungry!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I keep picturing a box of Popeye's Chicken 😆  I must be hungry!

I still haven't tried one of their chicken sandwiches. Heard they were really good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerrydf said:

Yes,  I would be interested in the cajun box,  but this isn't quite up to the mark.  I've been looking for a good Marc Savoy cajun box vsti for a while,  but there isn't anything out there.  My band mate (now no longer with us) had one of these boxes,  and they're really glorious, like a musical combined harvester, a real honking majestic beast!

Yeah the sound of those boxes awesome - I'm pretty sure I saw the Savoy - Doucet Band at a festival one time they were across here in the UK when cajun was really popular. I liked dancing to it - could never get the foot moves (two left feet) but was great at the all in wrestling bit with my arms!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

could never get the foot moves

Don't worry about it. We don't! We just trying to pass a good time!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

'Don't worry about it.' - try telling my other half that 😉

I understand!! My other half is the same way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Tell me about it. Still have to download ST4 Max at 260 GB. 

But the quality!

Might as well get a new SSD while you are at it! 😁

C7 Grand Classical is 3.1GB

C7 Grand Binaural 11.7GB

Black LP (Les Paul) Full Keyswitch 4.7GB

Red Strat Full Keyswitch 6.1GB

And so forth...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...