IK Krazy Deal

cclarry

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Really depends on what you do with that fetish!!

I gotta go now.....

Hmm

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Here’s your coat

I think it is too late. Hope he didn't get her Pr................nevermind  😆  

As the toy piano fades into the background ever so slowly.............................

On 11/6/2020 at 1:12 AM, JoeGBradford said:

The Tango accordion demo track sounds amazing. Not so convinced by the cajun track - and I've heard (and danced to!) a lot of cajun music (very popular at UK folk festivals in the 90's)

Yes,  I would be interested in the cajun box,  but this isn't quite up to the mark.  I've been looking for a good Marc Savoy cajun box vsti for a while,  but there isn't anything out there.  My band mate (now no longer with us) had one of these boxes,  and they're really glorious, like a musical combined harvester, a real honking majestic beast!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerrydf said:

Yes,  I would be interested in the cajun box,  but this isn't quite up to the mark.  I've been looking for a good Marc Savoy cajun box vsti for a while,  but there isn't anything out there.  My band mate (now no longer with us) had one of these boxes,  and they're really glorious, like a musical combined harvester, a real honking majestic beast!

Yeah the sound of those boxes awesome - I'm pretty sure I saw the Savoy - Doucet Band at a festival one time they were across here in the UK when cajun was really popular. I liked dancing to it - could never get the foot moves (two left feet) but was great at the all in wrestling bit with my arms!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Tell me about it. Still have to download ST4 Max at 260 GB. 

But the quality!

Might as well get a new SSD while you are at it! 😁

C7 Grand Classical is 3.1GB

C7 Grand Binaural 11.7GB

Black LP (Les Paul) Full Keyswitch 4.7GB

Red Strat Full Keyswitch 6.1GB

And so forth...

• Like 1