IK Krazy Deal

cclarry

35 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Last of the group buy? Watch out, my king, for that ship may have sailed. 

Holding out buying it...I already took my picks...this was the NEXT ONE I was going to take if we 
made it to the next level...like abacab said...but we never made it that far!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Holding out buying it...I already took my picks...this was the NEXT ONE I was going to take if we 
made it to the next level...like abacab said...but we never made it that far!

I will have to listen to the full preset list in detail, but I am not as impressed as I had hoped I would be with Alternate Keys, after a brief preview...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

I will have to listen to the full preset list in detail, but I am not as impressed as I had hoped I would be with Alternate Keys, after a brief preview...

Did you buy it? I was looking at this, too, but I wasn't that impressed from the samples on the site. And I couldn't find a decent review, either. 

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Did you buy it? I was looking at this, too, but I wasn't that impressed from the samples on the site. And I couldn't find a decent review, either. 

I would say it's probably worth it if you like accordion and harmonium, both listed in the "ethnic" category. They are good, IMHO!

But as for the other categories, they seem to mostly be keyboard instruments run through stomp boxes and other effects. Most of which you could create all by yourself with a little imagination and a few effects like Amplitube or similar.

Then there is also the toy piano, if that's your thing!

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1