Jump to content
cclarry

IK Krazy Deal

Recommended Posts

I picked this up in the Group Buy and it is pretty good. Excellent price. 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now look what you've done Larry. Causing us to spend more money.  I got the email this morning and just had a listen. Looks like I might be spending another $13.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Now look what you've done Larry. Causing us to spend more money.  I got the email this morning and just had a listen. Looks like I might be spending another $13.

I STILL haven't received the email...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I STILL haven't received the email...LOL

That is why you are the King of Deals. You sense them out of thin air and post to make our wallets lighter :(

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2020 at 7:03 AM, cclarry said:

$13.99 with the maximum jampoints of 6

That worked for me! 😁

That's the one I would have picked up in group buy, if it had reached the next level...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, abacab said:

That worked for me! 😁

That's the one I would have picked up in group buy, if it had reached the next level...

Me too Ab...but I haven't yet....I'm holding out until the last day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Me too Ab...but I haven't yet....I'm holding out until the last day....

Last of the group buy? Watch out, my king, for that ship may have sailed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Last of the group buy? Watch out, my king, for that ship may have sailed. 

Holding out buying it...I already took my picks...this was the NEXT ONE I was going to take if we 
made it to the next level...like abacab said...but we never made it that far!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Holding out buying it...I already took my picks...this was the NEXT ONE I was going to take if we 
made it to the next level...like abacab said...but we never made it that far!

I will have to listen to the full preset list in detail, but I am not as impressed as I had hoped I would be with Alternate Keys, after a brief preview...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, abacab said:

I will have to listen to the full preset list in detail, but I am not as impressed as I had hoped I would be with Alternate Keys, after a brief preview...

Did you buy it? I was looking at this, too, but I wasn't that impressed from the samples on the site. And I couldn't find a decent review, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Did you buy it?

Yes... for $13.99 with Jam Points...

Edited by abacab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Did you buy it? I was looking at this, too, but I wasn't that impressed from the samples on the site. And I couldn't find a decent review, either. 

I would say it's probably worth it if you like accordion and harmonium, both listed in the "ethnic" category. They are good, IMHO!

But as for the other categories, they seem to mostly be keyboard instruments run through stomp boxes and other effects. Most of which you could create all by yourself with a little imagination and a few effects like Amplitube or similar.

Then there is also the toy piano, if that's your thing!

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, abacab said:

Then there is also the toy piano, if that's your thing!

So what if I do have a fetish for toy pianos. Is it wrong?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The

8 minutes ago, abacab said:

harmonium

I agree I that it is good. Really with the jam points the cost per sounds is peanuts.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...