2020 - The Musical!

cclarry

2 hours ago, mibby said:

I feel like an idiot asking this, and it wouldn't be the first time, but...  What does this mean??

If you are blocking Facebook and don't have an account instead of seeing the image Larry posted you just see a string of numbers, like this:

lZafFW.jpg

If I right click on the string of numbers I can view image and see what he's actually posted.  Might be because I'm running the Firefox plugin Facebook Container.  I'll admit it makes a lot of Larry's posts make no sense, but that's OK if it keeps Facebook out of my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

13 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

If you are blocking Facebook and don't have an account instead of seeing the image Larry posted you just see a string of numbers, like this:

lZafFW.jpg

If I right click on the string of numbers I can view image and see what he's actually posted.  Might be because I'm running the Firefox plugin Facebook Container.  I'll admit it makes a lot of Larry's posts make no sense, but that's OK if it keeps Facebook out of my life.

Facebook needs a mask.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

lZafFW.jpg

Thank you!  That is what I am seeing.   It didn't occur to me to "view image". (?)   ...although the image isn't much better.

• Haha 3