MI Labs Sale

cclarry

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Anyone test these amps? They have a decent amount of IR Cabs as well.

Can demo them here: https://ml-sound-lab.com/collections/amp-sims

I did and liked it. For me they sound much better than Nembrini but it could be matter of taste.

But GUI is a little over-simplistic I mean little (or more than little ) work to improve workflow is needed. I hope it will be done in some future.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jesse Bruce said:

There's one thing you should be aware of.
There is one license. It is not possible to move between two machines, even if it is your own PC.

Uuu, thanks, I didn't notice is being stacked last months with 1 machine only because of covid thing...

• Thanks 1

One more thing which is disappointing related to their appreciation for their customers...

When you cross 100EUR spent in shop you can use their loyalty coupon/voucher...

But unfortunately that coupon is a fake considering loyalty as you cannot use it on top of deals...

So the best option is to ignore that 'loyalty' voucher as the best price at their shop can have anybody when there are deals... Similar to NeuroDSP 'loyalty' vouchers disabled with any deals...

Well.. Their choice. IMHO such approach stops one at some point  from buying more at their shop. And creates a feel of  no need to make decision fast as deals are the same for everybody... So no motivation when you are  treated the same no matter how much you have already invested there.

In the contrary approach of AA which is giving me working coupons on top of any deal is making me to buy more and more...

• Thanks 1