Color on Markers

Frank D. Baere

I have no idea about future CbB development.

Different marker types and colors are not new requests.

Since the introduction of multiple arranger tracks this seems like a reasonable solution for now.

Although, unlike markers which are MIDI data, arranger sections cannot be exported and used in documentation.

3 hours ago, Frank De Baere said:

I now also use the arrager track. It looks it will be supported in the future?

It's impossible to know what features will be kept or dropped in the future, but the Arranger Track is a brand new feature and Cakewalk has a long history of maintaining backward compatibility with old projects.

And yes, I too am one of the many who have requested the ability to set colors of individual markers. I'd also like it if it were possible to give them "tails" that extend the length of the Track View and Piano Roll View to make it easier to line up new material with them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank De Baere said:

Hi,

It would be nice if there was a possibility to color the markers on the Time Ruler.

Frank

marker.JPG

Uhmmm . . . .

You could try going in to Preferences and change it there? 1215297216_Screenshot(20201103-104124).thumb.jpg.03b9c3632cdae09244fca74fe0cd15c4.jpg

Set according to taste - it works for me. The fact that it never gets attention on the forum, is probably because the option has been possible in Cakewalk for years much like all other similar requests. I only request something if I can't find it under Preferences

1237700247_Screenshot(20201103-104314).thumb.jpg.9c21561959f47e6b4bc409e62373f1c0.jpg

Enjoy. 😀

• Like 2