Revoice Pro 4 crashes after each use

user390096

Hi,

From the beginning, my Revoice Pro 4 has been crashing after about 1 successful use per session and then I need to reboot, use it once again, then it crashes, repeat, etc. Anybody else using this and NOT having to constantly reboot? It works pretty well the first instance I use it in a session but when I try to use it a second time during a session, it usually crashes. It's a hassle having to totally reboot to get whatever bug it creates out of the system. In comparison, Melodyne can be used many times in a session and rarely crashes these days. I recently updated RP4 (4.2.1.3) hoping the crashes would stop but they are still here.

Any settings I should try adjusting?

Thanx, Frederick

Win10

Apollo Twin TB3

Just did a Zoom meeting with the Synchro Arts folks (Developers of Re-voice Pro 4) and they see the problem and are going to try and fix it. They said they rarely deal with Cakewalk but will see if they can work the kinks out. Also, they said this was the first time they've seen the plug-in crash so much and had assumed it was working glitch-free for all users of other DAWs. I'll update this post as they try and fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

I own Revoice Pro 4.2 and Reaper on a Windows 10 Pro workstation and it crashes all the time.  It crashes all the time in stand alone use as well (not as a plug-in).  I sent several crash reports to Syncroarts yesterday and haven't heard back yet.  It's almost unusable it crashes so much.  Great software, but they need to make it more stable.

Well it was working like it was designed to for a few days (after the newest release of CBB and a Windows up-date) but in the last few days constant crashing is back after 1 successful "process". They joked maybe they should just give me a refund instead of fix it. Maybe???😟

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been working well for the last few months so I endorse it now. I have current versions of both Melodyne and Revoice Pro and that's a nice tandem. Also I love the new Waves Tune that finally has a scalable window and is the only vocal plug-in I know of that can create a nice sounding vibrato. If you have those 3 plug-ins, I think that's about all you need for vocal tweaking.