IK Multimedia Tape Echo free with Beat 179

Sander Verstraten

On 11/3/2020 at 7:44 AM, aidan o driscoll said:

BEAT Mag english version is available on ZINIO as single issue purchase for about 4 quid OR annual sub also.

At the moment there is a code for I think about 20% off .. you get a pop up when there.

Also a new mag called ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN is there:

https://www.zinio.com/electronic-musician-m2776

I was reading Electronic Musician back in the 1980s.   I don't know if it ever stopped publication.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I was reading Electronic Musician back in the 1980s.   I don't know if it ever stopped publication.

I also used to be an avid reader in the early days of the magazine. Its been running since 1975!

For those who don't know: Electronic Magazine was co-founded by Craig Anderton you all see dropping here once in a while...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Surely it is kind of pointless getting the serials IF you can figure out the appropriate words .. because you dont have access to the DVD or the Beat online page at 

https://www.plugins-samples.com/

The general link www.plugins-samples.com will not work for DVD access.

Instead, you get a unique link for each issue which will look something like: www.bit.ly/BeatDL174

The exact URL is always mentioned inside the magazine. It will redirect to a page as shown below:

Beat Download link.jpg

Edited by Kal S

6 hours ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Is the English version available any where as yet.

Yes it is. I got this email this morning:

Beat issue 12/20 has just been released. This month we focus on studio acoustics and monitoring, to make your room sound right for producing music.

This issue comes with a full version of IK Multimedia’s Tape Echo, as well our Voltage Modular Beat edition (featuring Nucleus + 14 extra modules) and three expansions for Zampler and MPCs. Plus 12 GB of sounds and samples.

Get this single issue at www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/beat-english/ or subscribe at www.plugins-samples.com. Spoiler: at Plugins-Samples you’ll also have access to 90+ back issues. Just sayin 🤩

Enjoy this issue!

Cheers,
Marco from Beat Magazine

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1