IK Multimedia Tape Echo free with Beat 179

Sander Verstraten

K Multimedia Tape Echo free with Beat 179.

As always register here to get your Serial Numbers: https://www.serialcenter.de/

Of course you could cheat your way getting the code, but there is a lengthy piece on room acoustics which is worth the read.

(also still available Voltage Modular Nucleus with additional modules from Andrew Macaulay)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Still not seeing an english version available.

And I've tried every combo of "or die" nomenclature  related to english sayings to solve the riddle with no result as well as plays on the word "die" in german.

I have a feeling I'll have to hang my  head in shame once I figure it out.   👀

24 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

BEAT Mag english version is available on ZINIO as single issue purchase for about 4 quid OR annual sub also.

At the moment there is a code for I think about 20% off .. you get a pop up when there.

Also a new mag called ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN is there:

https://www.zinio.com/electronic-musician-m2776

I checked zinio previously, and the most recent version listed is 11-2020 and need 12-2020 to figure out the 2nd word in the headline on page 77 of that particular issue.

Definitely Kyra is amazing through something like a tape echo but really anything Waldorf would work as it has that extra digital edge.

By the way if you have Total Studio Max 2 or Tracks 5 Max you already have this Tape Echo module in case you forgot like I did.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our highlight of the month is the striking delay effect IK Multimedia Tape Echo: a real secret weapon to give guitars, synths, electric pianos or even drums and vocals a striking retro look! With the powerful virtual modular system Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Beat, however, you can create your own dream synthesizer or creative effects. This month you will also receive three soundsets for our Zampler // RX: Ultimate Drums, Analog Warrior and Brute Factor - perfect for harder music styles such as EBM, Industrial and Hardcore Techno! The 4.4 GB sample collection this time impresses with gripping sounds for cinematic, pop & trap from Loopmasters, Industrial Strength and TriSamples.