AIR Structure 2 sampler $19.99

abacab

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/5-Sampler/1551-Structure-2

16-part multi-timbral. Makes a nice ROMpler.

Structure comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology. This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, and includes AIR Music Technology’s exclusive orchestral elements (strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion), acoustic and electronic drums (including Nashville Signature drum kits captured from sessions at the famed Blackbird Studios), hand and pitched percussion, pianos and keyboards (including a new high-definition grand piano), choral sounds, guitars, basses, synth pads, synth leads, surround sounds, and atmospheres.

Edited by abacab

15 minutes ago, Topcheese said:

I've been waiting for this to drop into my price range for a long time.  It's one of those things I don't need, but I must own, especially at that price.  It's probably been lower.

I believe you can still get the AIR Instruments Expansion Pack (which contains all the AIR Instruments)
for about $75!

21 minutes ago, Topcheese said:

@cclarry  Thanks, I forgot to mention that I already have most of their plugin bundles, but this is one of the few I missed.  I still don't have a really good GM compatible multi-timbrel plugin for basic stuff.

Structure is not GM. It is a multi-timbral synth/sampler with a good sample library included, that you can substitute for cheesy GM sounds.

Caveat: It has not been updated in 5 years, so it's performance in Windows 10 is questionable. There is a long-standing bug that prevents text input (i.e. naming parts, patches, etc.) if you want to import your own samples and create your own patches. But it works fine as a sample player for the 37GB sample library that it comes with. The samples are also encrypted and locked to structure, so you won't be using them elsewhere...

But for $20, hell yeah!

Edited by abacab