AIR Music Black Friday Sale

cclarry

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

Up to 96% off...

You gotta' love these discounts 😄

I hear Waves V13 will allow you to resize the plugins without the UI going fuzzy, which will push them into uber-premium realm, at $10,000 per plugin. But then they'll just give them away, for a symbolic donation of 0.2999% of retail price. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

The reviews over the years for this product are not great.

It also eats up a sizeable amount of your harddrive space.

And as was said above .. relatively, its ancient :D

I have the full AIR complete .. havent bothered installing Structure in ages

So even at the price so cheap it still might turn out to be a useless thing who's only purpose is taking up space ...

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Hm, these is another example of brilliant idea for business (WA Prod and some others)... It is so cheap and so affordable so hard to resist...

I am pretty sure I will not use it ever but so tempting because who knows (rule). Probably I will install and forget...

I will buy it an will not use it so it gives such results: they acquire lots of people paying them for nothing (as they will not ever use what they are buying)... 

Having decent software product you do not need to do anything more than just keeping sales running... With little costs... No development/fixes/improvements even needed...

Even  if they are buggy as a hell I will not notice them to bother their support as I will not use them :) 

So why I am so happy to grab such deals? :)

• Like 1