Route Aux inputs to Audio Tracks.

Will.

Hey bakers. 

First of all, can we add the feature to insert an Aux Track from anywhere in the Console view and track view where there's an empty space. 

Secondly:

Can we please make it possible to route an Aux track input to Audio Tracks for when we work with samples please. This is currently only possible with instrument tracks.

I know we can use patch points for this too, but having the ability to route directly to Audio tracks has it's own advantage. 

1: Another form of direct routing.

2: It's great for direct sidechain too. 

3: Great for sound creation/Shape.

4: Another form of direct parallel compression or for Wet and Dry balance. 

5: It's a direct pre-fader effect. 

6: It does not amplify the signal as what a send fader does, by sending a copy to the aux track. I know you can just route the output to the Aux Track, but this is just sending the track to an aux so the entire signal gets affected when you do some tweaks. 

To demonstrate what I mean - create an instrument track.

2: Next to it, add an Audio track and route the input of that Audio track to the Instrument track -- "Ta-da!" you've just created your own side-chain track. Now you can lower the fader of your instrument track and it wont be affected. 

If this can added to Aux tracks to route audio tracks that way when working with samples - it's will be awesome.