Solved (thanks!!) Can i buy an ad free forum experience?

Gswitz

1 hour ago, Meng said:

Guys, this is not intentional, we'll figure this out ASAP - I'm getting it as well. 

Thanks Meng!

Somehow I felt it was unintentional. It wouldn't be the first time a forum got hacked or such.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Larry Jones said:

Ha! Now I have a pop up from an online dating site that says "You have a match!" Who says these ads are not relevant? Meeting women is the whole reason I got into music in the first place.🙃 Thanks, Bandlab!

Just don't forget to give your credit card details to that lovely Russian beauty when she asks for them Larry, less you offend her.

• Like 1

They were on the old Cake forum site mobile app as well.

They aren't on my home computer IE11 & Chrome (I have the cache cleared on browser close and run a Metered connection), only mobile devices.

Edited by sjoens

13 hours ago, Cactus Music said:

Where is this from?  Is this what some are saying?  Because the resolution is so bad I cannot see which thread this is from but I most certainly did not post the picture shown?  If this is a sign of bad security here I'm afraid I'm not about to hang around and get abuse for having someone change my posts.  

@Cactus Music
I'm sorry for the image I posted was misleading. It happened to be ads overlapped your post. So sorry again.

13 hours ago, Larry Jones said:

@Cactus Music

In case you missed it, Johnny, it was meant as a joke.🙃

Yes, my bad, I didn't fully read everything and all I saw was my re-posting screenshot and that comment.  Sorry all.  

But seriously this is a huge issue if a forum can be hacked as some of us have our  Sonar products linked to the forum log on. 

Good to see they jumped on it.. all is well,,nothing to see here folks...move along...

• Like 1