Best Service Exclusive Studio One 5 Crossgrade Offer

cclarry

Presonus Exclusive Offer - Only for our Newsletter Subscribers

If you already own a DAW but would like to switch to the most intuitive recording software on the planet, the StudioOne 5 Crossgrade was created for you!

Only from October 30th through November 2nd you can get the StudioOne 5 Professional Crossgrade for only € 199 instead of € 279! To take advantage of this exclusive offer use the promo code StudioOne5X in the shopping cart.

This offer is only available at Best Service - Four days only!

https://www.bestservice.com/studio_one_5_professional_crossgrade.html

EDIT:  My mistake...forgot to add the code...comes to $195.72 US with the code!

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, pbognar said:

Do you really have to be a newsletter subscriber? 

Also, I followed the link you provided but cannot see the offer.

You have to enter the code StudioOne5X for the discount to be added...
I made the same mistake

• Thanks 1

I'm interested in the crossgrade, it is $299.95 in the Presonus store.. In your professional opinions, do you think Presonus will offer the crossgrade lower than $195.72 during Black Friday promotions? I checked what they did last year for Black Friday, a lot of things were at 50%, but the crossgrade was not discounted at all. I'm just curious what you think, I won't hold anyone responsible. 😊

1 hour ago, ptheisen said:

I'm interested in the crossgrade, it is $299.95 in the Presonus store.. In your professional opinions, do you think Presonus will offer the crossgrade lower than $195.72 during Black Friday promotions? I checked what they did last year for Black Friday, a lot of things were at 50%, but the crossgrade was not discounted at all. I'm just curious what you think, I won't hold anyone responsible. 😊

Typically, and the MOST they will give off is 50%, making it $149.99...and it will be $125.16 at JRR with code GROUP
when that sale happens....just FYI

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm worried that if they do the same as last year, the crossgrade won't be discounted at all. If they discount a new license 50%, that would be $200, which is also pretty good, but if the discount on the new license is less than 50%, I could wind up paying more. Decisions, decisions, a bird in the hand and all that...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm really tempted to get this, but that would drain me for next month...and, with my luck,
as soon as I did, the half off sale would start!

The crossgrade is almost too tempting to resist.  S1 appears to have everything I want in a DAW.

• Like 1