Annual Loopcloud 'Studio Plan' half price at $59.99

musical

Experience the full power of Loopcloud with an exclusive 50% off coupon on our annual 'Studio Plan'.  Choose 3,600 sounds from millions for the price of a sample pack. But hurry, this offer expires 23:59 PST November 17th.

Coupon LC50USD

This is a good deal. Disable autorenewal if you want to avoid paying $119.99 next year.

I've been waiting for a long time for the half price deal to be available again. You get the credits, the full Loopcloud app capabilities and 25 free sounds per day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@musical Just logged in ( I am already on monthly plan until Nov 3rd. ). I tried to buy an annual, added that Coupon Code LC50USD .. tells me wrong code.

Of course I am in Ireland .. so is this code/offer ONLY for USA?

OK .. the coupons ARE jurisdiction sensitive. So here they are:

Studio Subscription

UK Residents: LC50GBP
European Residents: LC50EURO
Japanese Residents: LC50JPY
Rest of World: LC50USD

ALSO:

Professional Subscription

UK Residents: LCPRO50GBP
European Residents: LCPRO50EURO
Japanese Residents: LCPRO50JPY
Rest of World: LCPRO50USD

@ZincT Not sure if you are subed up to LOOPCLOUD yet, now is your chance. I wouldnt wait around, I think its ending on 31st October, but soomer the better

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Thanks 1

For ref .. I logged in to my Loopcloud account. I was paying monthly and that was due up on 3rd Nov. 

I went to my subs, clicked UPGRADE and went for the Annual plan, added appropriate coupon code and that worked. I am now on annual. BUT i lost 5 days of my last monthly sub in the process. It doesnt add it onto end of your current sub I dont think. I will be emailing them!

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@ZincT Not sure if you are subed up to LOOPCLOUD yet, now is your chance. I wouldnt wait around, I think its ending on 31st October, but soomer the better

Thanks for the heads-up Aidan (and @musical for the OP). Not yet subscribed but I might do this!

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks for the heads-up Aidan (and @musical for the OP). Not yet subscribed but I might do this!

Cheers!

@ZincT Well worth it for $59 bucks for the year. fantastic creativity tool as you can integrate the loops into a track ( via loopcloud plugin ) to audition before using points to "buy" the loop. And every month you get bonus points added to your account. Keep in mind with studio plan you get 25 FREE loops A DAY to download for free as well as ones you buy with your included points

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1