Jump to content
Pseudopop

Plugin Alliance Halloween Sale: Any* Plugin $29.99

Recommended Posts

Like some of you predicted:

Quote

HLLWN-2999

Use this voucher code during checkout! Code expires October 30 - 11:59 PM California Time

This voucher code is only valid 1x (once) It will give you any* of our plugins for $29.99 each, except for the subscription bundles and the products* below. Please share this code with your friends!

* These products are NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, KNIFONIUM

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

Edit: Looks like the BYOME & TRIAD Modular FX Bundle is also excluded. Too bad.

Edited by Pseudopop
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just looking for new stuff, Matcha (guitar VI?) and Engl Savage 120 might not have been eligible for the last sale but are now. But I don't follow this stuff too close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have plenty of plugins to choose from. I bought TRIAD* during the last sale and got really interested in Unfiltered Audio's stuff. I'll have to test some of them today. SpecOps and LION look interesting.

*) so I wouldn't have bought the BYOME/TRIAD bundle now, but it would've been a very good deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pseudopop said:

I still have plenty of plugins to choose from. I bought TRIAD* during the last sale and got really interested in Unfiltered Audio's stuff. I'll have to test some of them today. SpecOps and LION look interesting.

*) so I wouldn't have bought the BYOME/TRIAD bundle now, but it would've been a very good deal!

Check out KVR's buy and sell section, too, if you're after the UA (or, in general, PA) stuff. As it happens, I bought Triad and Lion there cheap (as cheap or cheaper than you could buy them from PA during a sale AND a voucher on top). 

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Check out KVR's buy and sell section, too, if you're after the UA (or, in general, PA) stuff. As it happens, I bought Triad and Lion there cheap (as cheap or cheaper than you could buy them from PA during a sale AND a voucher on top). 

That must have been very cheap, since PA charges a $20 transfer fee. So closer to $5 a piece?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pseudopop said:

That must have been very cheap, since PA charges a $20 transfer fee. So closer to $5 a piece?

If you buy two 'used' licenses, you can then use your monthly $25 voucher to register them for a total of $7 + tax, so about $4 per plugin.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, of course. Yes, that's more reasonable.

(For those scratching their heads: PA offers a "dynamic discount" when you activate more than one plugin, so for two plugins you need to pay only $32. $32 - $25 = $7).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These sale vouchers have been typically per plugin, that's why they don't apply to "bundles" like byome & triad, and they don't even list the bundles as exclusions. Triad can be a mid/side or a multiband version of Byome anyway and includes all its presets.

It's curious that bassmint is excluded, considering that it was already $29 yesterday for many people, $79 crossgrade minus the $50 monthly voucher. I got it for myself, and I saw other messages in the KVR forums yesterday about people buying the same deal.

Btw, Matcha is a recent release that is not excluded

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone recommend a console plugin that would be good for modern orchestral/cinematic stuff? I'd like to be able to emphasise soaring highs, but I don't need it to be aggressive, if that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PA has a dizzying array of products and long-timers probably have acquired a good number of them over time due to these sale coupons.

This last weekend I put together a good mix and I marveled to myself how one particular plug helped a lot.  It’s in the $29 bucket.  One of the Millenia items.

If you’re searching for a suggestion and have no preferences, I am a satisfied customer with this one:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/millennia_tcl-2.html
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, antler said:

Can someone recommend a console plugin that would be good for modern orchestral/cinematic stuff? I'd like to be able to emphasise soaring highs, but I don't need it to be aggressive, if that makes sense.

The Focusrite SC might be what you're looking for - it's quite transparent and 'clean'. The new(er) SSL 9000 J messes with the highs less than the 4000 SSLs, but you might still prefer the Focusrite. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm passing up this sale too, because I'm hoping PA will have a Black Friday sale with vouchers for extra discount. $15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

 $15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

Dirk (PA), coming across your post while browsing the forums and reading about people willing to pay $$$ for the new Amplitube before it's even released. 

           giphy.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

I'm passing up this sale too, because I'm hoping PA will have a Black Friday sale with vouchers for extra discount. $15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

More like $4 (post voucher)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, antler said:

Can someone recommend a console plugin that would be good for modern orchestral/cinematic stuff? I'd like to be able to emphasise soaring highs, but I don't need it to be aggressive, if that makes sense.

I would prefer CS-5501, CS-3301 of TBProAudio! They look much cleaner to me!

3 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

I'm passing up this sale too, because I'm hoping PA will have a Black Friday sale with vouchers for extra discount. $15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

The same here, too. I pay additional 25% tax, so this is not an interesting deal for me ($37.50) and I have already a lot of PA stuff, the things I am still interested in are not so pricey anyway.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...