Plugin Alliance Halloween Sale: Any* Plugin $29.99

pseudopop

Like some of you predicted:

HLLWN-2999

Use this voucher code during checkout! Code expires October 30 - 11:59 PM California Time

This voucher code is only valid 1x (once) It will give you any* of our plugins for $29.99 each, except for the subscription bundles and the products* below. Please share this code with your friends!

* These products are NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, KNIFONIUM

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

Edit: Looks like the BYOME & TRIAD Modular FX Bundle is also excluded. Too bad.

Edited by Pseudopop
  • Thanks 2

I still have plenty of plugins to choose from. I bought TRIAD* during the last sale and got really interested in Unfiltered Audio's stuff. I'll have to test some of them today. SpecOps and LION look interesting.

*) so I wouldn't have bought the BYOME/TRIAD bundle now, but it would've been a very good deal!

1 hour ago, Pseudopop said:

I still have plenty of plugins to choose from. I bought TRIAD* during the last sale and got really interested in Unfiltered Audio's stuff. I'll have to test some of them today. SpecOps and LION look interesting.

*) so I wouldn't have bought the BYOME/TRIAD bundle now, but it would've been a very good deal!

Check out KVR's buy and sell section, too, if you're after the UA (or, in general, PA) stuff. As it happens, I bought Triad and Lion there cheap (as cheap or cheaper than you could buy them from PA during a sale AND a voucher on top). 

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Check out KVR's buy and sell section, too, if you're after the UA (or, in general, PA) stuff. As it happens, I bought Triad and Lion there cheap (as cheap or cheaper than you could buy them from PA during a sale AND a voucher on top). 

That must have been very cheap, since PA charges a $20 transfer fee. So closer to $5 a piece?

Just now, Pseudopop said:

That must have been very cheap, since PA charges a $20 transfer fee. So closer to $5 a piece?

If you buy two 'used' licenses, you can then use your monthly $25 voucher to register them for a total of $7 + tax, so about $4 per plugin.  

These sale vouchers have been typically per plugin, that's why they don't apply to "bundles" like byome & triad, and they don't even list the bundles as exclusions. Triad can be a mid/side or a multiband version of Byome anyway and includes all its presets.

It's curious that bassmint is excluded, considering that it was already $29 yesterday for many people, $79 crossgrade minus the $50 monthly voucher. I got it for myself, and I saw other messages in the KVR forums yesterday about people buying the same deal.

Btw, Matcha is a recent release that is not excluded

• Thanks 1

PA has a dizzying array of products and long-timers probably have acquired a good number of them over time due to these sale coupons.

This last weekend I put together a good mix and I marveled to myself how one particular plug helped a lot.  It’s in the $29 bucket.  One of the Millenia items.

If you’re searching for a suggestion and have no preferences, I am a satisfied customer with this one:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/millennia_tcl-2.html

12 hours ago, antler said:

Can someone recommend a console plugin that would be good for modern orchestral/cinematic stuff? I'd like to be able to emphasise soaring highs, but I don't need it to be aggressive, if that makes sense.

The Focusrite SC might be what you're looking for - it's quite transparent and 'clean'. The new(er) SSL 9000 J messes with the highs less than the 4000 SSLs, but you might still prefer the Focusrite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

$15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

Dirk (PA), coming across your post while browsing the forums and reading about people willing to pay $$$ for the new Amplitube before it's even released. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, antler said:

Can someone recommend a console plugin that would be good for modern orchestral/cinematic stuff? I'd like to be able to emphasise soaring highs, but I don't need it to be aggressive, if that makes sense.

I would prefer CS-5501, CS-3301 of TBProAudio! They look much cleaner to me!

3 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

I'm passing up this sale too, because I'm hoping PA will have a Black Friday sale with vouchers for extra discount. $15 is my new baseline for PA stuff.

The same here, too. I pay additional 25% tax, so this is not an interesting deal for me ($37.50) and I have already a lot of PA stuff, the things I am still interested in are not so pricey anyway.

• Thanks 1