Amplitube 5 is here - Release Date 15/12/20 or 16/12/20

Fret Flintstone

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

Yeah. I agree. Neural is more limited than AT 5. But the tones are truly original and unique. Not something you can easily re-create in AT.

True , it's a diffrent approach ; like you said it's clearly dirven by artist vision ... i would say it 's like the "artists" collection in AT a step further .....

Anyway , my feeling is that even with my personnal moaning about the workflow , i'm quite happy with what they and impressed in a  lot ofd areas , a lot of work have been done , kudos to the team ... we just have to lobby for tweaks here and there , but the core app is solid for another decade lol 

• Like 4

Greetings everyone!

I am having a weird issue here. I want to purchase AT5 Max & when I try to checkout with the 300 Gear Credits Pack, I get an error saying "Code - 502".
Tried buying from Visa, PayPal, Laptop, PC, Phone, Cellular Hot spot but it's the same error every time.

Anybody else experienced this? Don't really want to miss the current discounts.

7 minutes ago, Abhijit Singh said:

Greetings everyone!

I am having a weird issue here. I want to purchase AT5 Max & when I try to checkout with the 300 Gear Credits Pack, I get an error saying "Code - 502".
Tried buying from Visa, PayPal, Laptop, PC, Phone, Cellular Hot spot but it's the same error every time.

Assuming that you want the crossgrade you can get it here https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-amplitube-max-upgrade

unless you have somejampoints or credits you wanna use ....

22 minutes ago, Abhijit Singh said:

Unfortunately I am not able to purchase it and I've tried almost every method. :(

Contact their sales support. They will see what's going on.

Are you trying to buy through Custom Shop? Or on IK webstore?

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

Contact their sales support. They will see what's going on.

Are you trying to buy through Custom Shop? Or on IK webstore?

Right now I am on AT5 CS with some Fender Gear carried over from AT4CS.

I wanted to purchase AT5Max via Gear Credits, and the payment is being declined while purchasing the credit pack through IK Store.

Cleared browser cache, cookies, history, tried with chrome and IE, changed PC, internet connection, tried Debit Card & PayPal, but the issue seems to persist.

I'll try contacting the sales support & really hope it gets sorted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

It will come when you register the Hardware...

Mr DumA$$ can confirm that. Not only was he perplexed by the Memory-V download, he also was for a short time “confused” that not all the new gear wasn’t present in his Amp 5 install. 
DA (he should have it tattooed on his forehead)

what does it mean when one refers to oneself in the third person?

and answers the question “I don’t know”

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Abhijit Singh said:

Greetings everyone!

Around a year ago I was buying ARC from IK store, with paypal, and once pressed the final "pay now" or maybe was it "place order", anyway, I got the same error 502. It didn't let me through so I ended up not buying it. Looks like the error is still present :/.

8 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Around a year ago I was buying ARC from IK store, with paypal, and once pressed the final "pay now" or maybe was it "place order", anyway, I got the same error 502. It didn't let me through so I ended up not buying it. Looks like the error is still present :/.

I tried again today, and it's the same error. Tried all the different permutations and combinations but the payment fails everytime be it Debit/Credit/Paypal.
I wrote an online support ticket and it said, "Thanks we'll get back back in a few days." Few days?
No way I am buying this at full price.

On a different note, any other Amp Sim ecosystem you all would recommend? 
I play guitar and am learning music production for background scores for client CGI animations. 
I've got a few free Amp Sims and they sound nice, but really liked the whole Amplitube ecosystem and the tonal possibilities.
Such a shame I am not going to get AT5 Max if this doesn't get sorted before the deals close.

11 minutes ago, Abhijit Singh said:

I wrote an online support ticket and it said, "Thanks we'll get back back in a few days." Few days?
No way I am buying this at full price.

Once they get back to you in a few days and sort out your issue, you'll probably get it at the discounted price, so no worry. Please post what was the reason for the error once they'll fix it, I'm keeping ARC on my radar and most likely will be going through the same hoops.

28 minutes ago, Abhijit Singh said:

On a different note, any other Amp Sim ecosystem you all would recommend? 
I play guitar and am learning music production for background scores for client CGI animations. 
I've got a few free Amp Sims and they sound nice, but really liked the whole Amplitube ecosystem and the tonal possibilities.
Such a shame I am not going to get AT5 Max if this doesn't get sorted before the deals close.

No worries, IK sales are very common, and deals are typically only getting better. As for amp suggestions, if you browse this and other forums, you'll see there's thousands of opinions about hundreds of amp sims. It's all inherently subjective. Demo some of them, at least to figure out what' s important to you in an amp sim. There are some other ongoing sales, too. Kuassa, for example, have a sale now  - they're cheap and sound good, great value. Try their Vermilion amp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

No worries, IK sales are very common, and deals are typically only getting better. As for amp suggestions, if you browse this and other forums, you'll see there's thousands of opinions about hundreds of amp sims. It's all inherently subjective. Demo some of them, at least to figure out what' s important to you in an amp sim. There are some other ongoing sales, too. Kuassa, for example, have a sale now  - they're cheap and sound good, great value. Try their Vermilion amp. 

I was wondering if there are any other places from where we can buy Amplitube 5 Max or 300 Gear Credits? 
I think it's a backend issue on their side. And I'll probably not able to concentrate on other stuff now until this itch is sorted. 😛

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Zo said:

Assuming that you want the crossgrade you can get it here https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-amplitube-max-upgrade

unless you have somejampoints or credits you wanna use ....

Hey Zo, I am thinking of purchasing from this website. 
I am a little confused though.
There is a version called "Amplitube 5" which is discounted from $299 to $199.
Then there is "Amplitube 5 Upgrade" which is discounted from $199 to $149.
In IKM website, I see the same price for Amplitube 5 ie. $149 logged in from my account.

Little background, I own the Amplitube 4CS and some Fender Gear that came with my amp.
Since I don't own a legit paid version of AT above $99, I am not allowed to upgrade.

So should I go for"Amplitube 5 Max Upgrade"?
I have only 10 jam points so I have no issues buying it from the website you suggested, however if I go the gear credits way I can get Max for EUR 214.
Since that is not available, it's still okay. 
But, 
1. Is the website safe to purchase from?
2. Will I get any jam points for the purchase?
3. How am I supposed to register it at IK?
4. Should I get the "Upgrade" thingy?

What I don't see on the JRR site (and rest assured they are a "trusted" provider) is what IKM will require to meet
"crossgrade" or "upgrade" status.
What you will receive is a Serial Number that you will register at IKM.
I do think, and someone probably @cclarry , will correct me if I wrong, you will receive JamPoints for your purchase.

Just not sure on what is required for "cross grade" or "upgrade" pricing.
Hate to see you buy, and IKM decline it...

tom

26 minutes ago, Abhijit Singh said:

Hey Zo, I am thinking of purchasing from this website. 
I am a little confused though.
There is a version called "Amplitube 5" which is discounted from $299 to $199.
Then there is "Amplitube 5 Upgrade" which is discounted from $199 to $149.
In IKM website, I see the same price for Amplitube 5 ie. $149 logged in from my account.

Little background, I own the Amplitube 4CS and some Fender Gear that came with my amp.
Since I don't own a legit paid version of AT above $99, I am not allowed to upgrade.

So should I go for"Amplitube 5 Max Upgrade"?
I have only 10 jam points so I have no issues buying it from the website you suggested, however if I go the gear credits way I can get Max for EUR 214.
Since that is not available, it's still okay. 
But, 
1. Is the website safe to purchase from?
2. Will I get any jam points for the purchase?
3. How am I supposed to register it at IK?
4. Should I get the "Upgrade" thingy?

First, there are only 4 versions 

Amplitube 5 CS - FREE
Amplitube SE - current intro price is $99
Amplitube 5 - current intro price is $149
Amplitbue 5 Max - current intro price is $299

What you are seeing for $199 I have no idea what it is. Do you have a link?

YES, you get Jampoints for the purchase.  They will be deposited to your account
when you register Amplitube Max (or whatever you decide to purchase)

You CANNOT buy Amplitube Max with credits...only the other 2

When you purchase at JRR you will be issued a Serial # instantly to register at the IK Site...

Hope that helps!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

First, there are only 4 versions 

Amplitube 5 CS - FREE
Amplitube SE - current intro price is $99
Amplitube 5 - current intro price is $149
Amplitbue 5 Max - current intro price is $299

What you are seeing for $199 I have no idea what it is. Do you have a link?

YES, you get Jampoints for the purchase.  They will be deposited to your account
when you register Amplitube Max (or whatever you decide to purchase)

You CANNOT buy Amplitube Max with credits...only the other 2

When you purchase at JRR you will be issued a Serial # instantly to register at the IK Site...

Hope that helps!

Thankyou for the help CClarry!

Here are the links on JRRShop.
Amplitube 5
Amplitube 5 Upgrade
Amplitube 5 Max ($499)
Amplitube 5 Max CrossGrade

Really confusing as the Upgrade and Crossgrade reflect the prices on the IK website.
Also when I add Amplitube in Cart from IK it says "Upgrade". I am not eligible for Crossgrade as I don't own any AT4 products.
Probably they mean AT5 Max Upgrade.

Really appreciate the help!